Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can we lay off the AR15 now?

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM
  • 47 Replies
3 moms liked this

The AR15 was not used in Newtown, he had four handguns in the school and had been turned down on a background check to buy a gun.  Coroners report confirms the AR15 was not used.

http://www.today.com/video/today/50208495#50208495

by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Amanda on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:25 PM
9 moms liked this
I loved my AR-15. Funny thing about it, it never once tried to kill me or anyone else.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kris0921
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:27 PM
3 moms liked this
People dont understand guns don't kill people, people kill people!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Amanda on Apr. 15, 2013 at 10:34 PM
6 moms liked this
Knives on the others hand. They are bad news. Mine are on a magnetic knife holder, so they are stuck. I'm pretty sure they would attack me otherwise. ;)

Quoting kris0921:

jcrew6
by Jenney on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this

But... But...  But....  Sweet little ole dumb liberals and their media leeches need something to blame!!!

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Listen.......do you hear that sound...........of only silence......  ;  )

denise3680
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 7:24 AM

I still feel that universal background checks should be in order, especially on the private sale of weapons.  I think the laws on the books should be enforced even more, if someone uses, has or is in the process of using a weapon to commit a crime then the book needs to be thrown at them and banned for life from having or owning a weapon, no exceptions no compromises.  I still feel noone should own a military style weapon, like the ar-15, or the ak-47.  IMO.  You do not have to agree with me, that is your right but it is my right to feel that way also.   Taht does not make me dumb, naive ro any of those lovely little names you guys like to call others for not agreeing either:/

ramita
by Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Just out of curiosity do you know the difference between the AK-47 and the AR-15

Quoting denise3680:

I still feel that universal background checks should be in order, especially on the private sale of weapons.  I think the laws on the books should be enforced even more, if someone uses, has or is in the process of using a weapon to commit a crime then the book needs to be thrown at them and banned for life from having or owning a weapon, no exceptions no compromises.  I still feel noone should own a military style weapon, like the ar-15, or the ak-47.  IMO.  You do not have to agree with me, that is your right but it is my right to feel that way also.   Taht does not make me dumb, naive ro any of those lovely little names you guys like to call others for not agreeing either:/

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

There's only seven responses in thread about a long exhausted topic to people who couldn't give a shit. Yes, it's a deliberate attempt by libs to ignore the topic.

What to you want? Affirmation?

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Listen.......do you hear that sound...........of only silence......  ;  )

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

There's an intelligent response. Have you noticed the decline in the activity in this group? See moronic reply below and you'll have your answer.

Quoting jcrew6:

But... But...  But....  Sweet little ole dumb liberals and their media leeches need something to blame!!!

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM

lol I know right? Got to watch those damn knives with wings I tell ya!

Quoting kcangel63:

Knives on the others hand. They are bad news. Mine are on a magnetic knife holder, so they are stuck. I'm pretty sure they would attack me otherwise. ;)

Quoting kris0921:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)