Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dr. Ben Carson v. Dr. Kermitt Gosnell - quick comment

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:04 AM
  • 35 Replies

15 Apr 2013

Iowahawk sums it all up in less than 140 characters:

Ben Carson or Kermit Gosnell: guess which doctor the media consider "controversial."

by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:12 AM

BUMP!

denise3680
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:35 AM

there is no comparing these two, no matter what the media is saying or wants to say.  That is ridiculous to even try:/  One is a monster and murderer who I hope gets the chair, so he can burn in hell.  The other says how he feels, it is irrelevant if people like what he says or not:/  Iam almost sure that Dr. Carson, would be highly offended to even be compared to this nonhuman at all, I know I would be:/

JakeandEmmasMom
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:44 AM
3 moms liked this

Where is the controversy surrounding Kermit Gosnell?  I have not heard a single person defending what he did.  Not one.  There is no controversy because everyone agrees he should rot.

jessilin0113
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Where is the controversy surrounding Kermit Gosnell?  I have not heard a single person defending what he did.  Not one.  There is no controversy because everyone agrees he should rot.

Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Not even deserving of discussion - not a single person defends Kermitt Gosnell. He is, beyond a doubt, a monster who will be punished for his evil, evil crimes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DSamuels
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
If everyone agrees Gosnell is so horrible, why aren't the major networks and other news covering this? I know it gets lots of local press, but not much from anyone else besides Fox News.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Exactly.

Quoting denise3680:

there is no comparing these two, no matter what the media is saying or wants to say.  That is ridiculous to even try:/  One is a monster and murderer who I hope gets the chair, so he can burn in hell.  The other says how he feels, it is irrelevant if people like what he says or not:/  Iam almost sure that Dr. Carson, would be highly offended to even be compared to this nonhuman at all, I know I would be:/

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Well, there is somewhat of a hesitancy to condemn him, out of the fear that it condemns the entire abortion industry - which of course it doesn't.

No rational abortion doctor can condone employing non-licensed individuals to perform medical procedures and dispense medications;  following procedures that endanger the lives of pregnant women; and committing infanticide on born babies.

However, a number of PP and NAF higher-ups knew about at least some of the abuses, but failed to report them. And the Dept. of Health did not follow up on patient complaints. These people did not want to limit access to abortion, even though there was evidence of malpractice. 

There is a limited condemnation of Gosnell among the pro-abortion community - out of the fear that it will cause the end of abortion in the US - which ain't going to happen.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

BoysManDog
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
The controvery is in the media treatment of the two. One is villified for speaking out for life while the other is ignored for taking it.
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Exactly.

Quoting DSamuels:

If everyone agrees Gosnell is so horrible, why aren't the major networks and other news covering this? I know it gets lots of local press, but not much from anyone else besides Fox News.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)