Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Because regulating uteruses is more important.

Posted by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM
  • 45 Replies

by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gludwig2000
by Gina on May. 4, 2013 at 4:18 PM

That is a very scary meme. I mea, no doubt a concerned and responsible parent will teach thier children everything there is to know about gun safety, but the thought of bubble gum pink rifles made especially for a child is kind of chilling.

susan115
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM
5 moms liked this

Kim, why don't you post a picture of being 18 yrs. old to smoke but 15 yrs. old to buy Plan "B"....Wait...I know the answer,  liberals are trying to regulate every part of someone's life.  I must be stupid because I refuse to follow the liberal agenda.  Conservative and proud of it.  Never would I have such a small, narrow brain can not look at the otherside.  Must be great to be in the hip, cool crowd.  Most republicans are not cool or hip, we are the adults in the room.

susan115
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't own a gun, but I am seriously thinking of buying one, liberals think they are so much smarter.  How about  a 15 yr. getting Plan B, pill.  Oh...I know the liberal woman is to busy at the bar, working, drinking her wine, telling other women how smart she is, when she should be watching her child.

Quoting gludwig2000:

That is a very scary meme. I mea, no doubt a concerned and responsible parent will teach thier children everything there is to know about gun safety, but the thought of bubble gum pink rifles made especially for a child is kind of chilling.

gludwig2000
by Gina on May. 4, 2013 at 4:32 PM
3 moms liked this
This is why you should think outside of the box, because I am a Liberal, although a pretty moderate one. We really should stop trying to identify someone by their political ideology, because I believe that most people are like me, and their ideals don't follow one strict path. And yes, there are guns in my home and while I am for some reform concerning guns, I do not want them taken away from us.
Quoting susan115:

Don't own a gun, but I am seriously thinking of buying one, liberals think they are so much smarter.  How about  a 15 yr. getting Plan B, pill.  Oh...I know the liberal woman is to busy at the bar, working, drinking her wine, telling other women how smart she is, when she should be watching her child.

Quoting gludwig2000:

susan115
by on May. 4, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I agree with some reform, like keeping them away from the young man that shoot all the kids in Newton, my backyard.  But, the state has gone overboard.  Actually, in the great state of Ct., if you don't think like a very strict liberal, you are not wanted.  Rep. Larson, will not allow you to attend a town hall meeting, neither will Chris Murphy.  I wish it was true, but in truth, it's not.

Quoting gludwig2000:

This is why you should think outside of the box, because I am a Liberal, although a pretty moderate one. We really should stop trying to identify someone by their political ideology, because I believe that most people are like me, and their ideals don't follow one strict path. And yes, there are guns in my home and while I am for some reform concerning guns, I do not want them taken away from us.
Quoting susan115:

Quoting gludwig2000:

gludwig2000
by Gina on May. 4, 2013 at 4:54 PM
And that is why it is so dangerous to go rushing in to pass new laws, because in the rush, peoples rights are trampled, or else the laws are poorly written which opens the door for misuse, and again,for people's rights to be trampled. I'm sorry if your state is so down on Conservatives and I hope things change really fast. You need opposing sides to a debate, differing ideas and to shut out "the other side" like this is wrong. Sometimes opposition brings fresh ideas and new perspective and to lose that is to become stagnant. Even though I don't like everything that a Conservative may say, that does not mean that its not worth saying, and listening too. Again, when you give someone a chance to give their side, you might find yourself looking at things in a manner you never had before. I hope your state learns that.
Quoting susan115:

I agree with some reform, like keeping them away from the young man that shoot all the kids in Newton, my backyard.  But, the state has gone overboard.  Actually, in the great state of Ct., if you don't think like a very strict liberal, you are not wanted.  Rep. Larson, will not allow you to attend a town hall meeting, neither will Chris Murphy.  I wish it was true, but in truth, it's not.

Quoting gludwig2000:

Quoting susan115:

Quoting gludwig2000:

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 5:34 PM
6 moms liked this

"If you don't want a gun,don't get one"

parentalrights1
by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Yes 15 year olds are old enough to prevent a pregnancy. I guess it's cool and hip to have common sense

Quoting susan115:

Quoting gludwig2000:

susan115
by on May. 4, 2013 at 7:03 PM
2 moms liked this

There is something wrong with the way you think.  Were you having sex at 15 yrs.?  You must of been one of those cool and hip one that didn't have parents that cared about.  I hope when your 15 yr. old gets pregant or son gets a girl pregant, you give them the Birth Control, Plan B, that way noone knows, so you can continue to make fun of those that do the adult thing.  But, then being an adult means thinking.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Yes 15 year olds are old enough to prevent a pregnancy. I guess it's cool and hip to have common sense

Quoting susan115:

Quoting gludwig2000:

JTROX
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2013 at 7:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I've never heard of a 5 yo going to a store alone and purchasing a gun.  That's amazing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN