Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Because regulating uteruses is more important.

Posted by   + Show Post

by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Replies (41-45):
Momniscient
by Gold Member on May. 6, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Wow. You sure are making a case for the critically thinking conservative.

lol.

Quoting susan115:

Don't own a gun, but I am seriously thinking of buying one, liberals think they are so much smarter.  How about  a 15 yr. getting Plan B, pill.  Oh...I know the liberal woman is to busy at the bar, working, drinking her wine, telling other women how smart she is, when she should be watching her child.

Quoting gludwig2000:

That is a very scary meme. I mea, no doubt a concerned and responsible parent will teach thier children everything there is to know about gun safety, but the thought of bubble gum pink rifles made especially for a child is kind of chilling.

susan115
by on May. 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM

yes, and a fine point if I might add.  I do think 15 yrs. old is to young.  I don't think 17 yrs. would offend me as much. 2 yrs. more years of nuturing and thinking wouldn't hurt anyone. 

Quoting Momniscient:

Wow. You sure are making a case for the critically thinking conservative.

lol.

Quoting susan115:

Don't own a gun, but I am seriously thinking of buying one, liberals think they are so much smarter.  How about  a 15 yr. getting Plan B, pill.  Oh...I know the liberal woman is to busy at the bar, working, drinking her wine, telling other women how smart she is, when she should be watching her child.

Quoting gludwig2000:

That is a very scary meme. I mea, no doubt a concerned and responsible parent will teach thier children everything there is to know about gun safety, but the thought of bubble gum pink rifles made especially for a child is kind of chilling.

Kim370
Happy Easter!
Today at 1:12 PM
by Member on May. 18, 2013 at 4:47 PM

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!   I love controversy!  It makes people think.

Carpy
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:07 PM

We already went through this one.  The cricket, by the way, is a great little first gun.

Carpy
by Platinum Member on May. 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I did.   He is now an NRA safety instructor.  I soon will be.

Quoting Kim370:

I would like to know who the idiot parents are that let their 5 year olds use guns.

Minnow Slayer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)