Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Benghazi hearing: TWO "stand down" orders given

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:48 PM
  • 18 Replies

1. Two "stand-down" orders were given while the Benghazi attacks were in progress.

2. The "protest" about a YouTube video was a complete fabrication by the Obama administration.

3. Cheryl Mills, Clinton's lawyer at the State Department, told witnesses not to speak to House investigators.

4. The diplomatic personnel on the ground acted with incredible, unheralded heroism.

5. Democrats came to rebut the whistleblowers/eyewitnesses with talking points.

The key question remains unanswered:

What did President Barack Obama do when he learned the consulate was under attack, and why?

by on May. 8, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustCJ
by on May. 8, 2013 at 9:37 PM

BUMP!

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:00 PM

BUMP!

Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:19 PM
3 moms liked this
I was able to hear the three give their opening statements but missed the questioning because of work. Their openings made me really sad - heart broken :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:30 PM
3 moms liked this
Disgusting! We may not be able to do anything about that repulsive excuse of a Hunan in the white house but he will meet his maker someday. He will not be able to hide behind his excuses at that point.
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:07 PM
4 moms liked this

There is a Youtube video somewhere - They streamed it live. I saw some of it. Nordstrom's tearing up got to me. Hicks has probably the most info. His detailing of the minute by minute events show it was way worse than reported.

I didn't realize that Susan Rice gave her comments on CBS immediately following the Libyan President - who said it absolutely was a terrorist attack, the way it was planned, the fact that it occurred on 9/11, and that the group that did it is definitely a terrorist group. He made his announcement from Benghazi at great personal danger to himself.

And then Susan Rice said it was a spontaneous demonstration on 5 different Sunday shows. Hicks said his jaw dropped, he was embarrased. Not only was it completely false, but Susan Rice had insulted the Libyan President  - said he either lied or he didn't know what he was talking about. And then we had to wait almost 3 weeks to get the FBI in. The crime scene was left unsecured for almost 3 weeks.

There is so much information in there. The only reason this came out is that the whistleblowers went around the Obama administration directly to Congress.

Quoting Analeigh2012:

I was able to hear the three give their opening statements but missed the questioning because of work. Their openings made me really sad - heart broken :(

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I still think there's got to be some way to hold them accountable.

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

Disgusting! We may not be able to do anything about that repulsive excuse of a Hunan in the white house but he will meet his maker someday. He will not be able to hide behind his excuses at that point.

Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I will find the video, I really wanted to watch it live but just got slammed with work. Thanks for that brief summary of some points!

Quoting SallyMJ:

There is a Youtube video somewhere - They streamed it live. I saw some of it. Nordstrom's tearing up got to me. Hicks has probably the most info. His detailing of the minute by minute events show it was way worse than reported.

I didn't realize that Susan Rice gave her comments on CBS immediately following the Libyan President - who said it absolutely was a terrorist attack, the way it was planned, the fact that it occurred on 9/11, and that the group that did it is definitely a terrorist group. He made his announcement from Benghazi at great personal danger to himself.

And then Susan Rice said it was a spontaneous demonstration on 5 different Sunday shows. Hicks said his jaw dropped, he was embarrased. Not only was it completely false, but Susan Rice had insulted the Libyan President  - said he either lied or he didn't know what he was talking about. And then we had to wait almost 3 weeks to get the FBI in. The crime scene was left unsecured for almost 3 weeks.

There is so much information in there. The only reason this came out is that the whistleblowers went around the Obama administration directly to Congress.

Quoting Analeigh2012:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
29again
by Gold Member on May. 9, 2013 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

There is.  For one group, it is called impeachment.  For the other group, it is called You're Fired!! I don't believe that anyone will be impeached, though.  First and foremost, because Dingy Harry will not allow a dem to be impeached.  As for the other group, what good does it do to fire the ones following orders, when the ones who were giving orders aren't even interviewed about the incident?? 

But I too wish that we COULD hold those responsible to account.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't think impeachment will happen. Perhaps shaming them into firing some people.

I hope that this sticks to Hillary like super glue, and that it rubs O's hide like a scratchy tag, and forever colors his administration.

Quoting 29again:

There is.  For one group, it is called impeachment.  For the other group, it is called You're Fired!! I don't believe that anyone will be impeached, though.  First and foremost, because Dingy Harry will not allow a dem to be impeached.  As for the other group, what good does it do to fire the ones following orders, when the ones who were giving orders aren't even interviewed about the incident?? 

But I too wish that we COULD hold those responsible to account.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Quoting mom2twinboyz:

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:51 AM
2 moms liked this

We know Obama disappeared during the attack, not particularly unusual for him, he stays away from everything. He is still campaigning against the Government, the Government he heads.

A little more to his one.

From day 1;  I have been posting that the ambassador was running guns to the Muslim Brotherhood (like Reagan did the Contras, so WE KNOW THAT IT HAPPENS, ) difference is Contras were freedom fighters, but I digress.

The plan went wrong, Ambassador was killed, anyone not in the loop such as the military was told to stand down, anyone in the loop, like the 12 that were rescued by the Seals that disobeyed orders before being killed, were ordered to remain silent, hey were are those cats anyway? FBI was kept away for 18 days.

It was a horrible idea to run guns to the MB, however this administration is in bed with the MB, so they did, not really an impeachable offense.

It's always the cover up, the lying under oath, the intimidation of witnesses, fraudulent documents, that ends up being the undoing.

It's always the cover up.

Obama is a traitor, anyone who continues to support him is too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)