Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Pro choice reporter changes mind on abortion

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

Pro-Choice Reporter Turns Pro-Life Covering Gosnell Trial

A pro-choice reporter covering the Gosnell trial has reversed his position due to the grisly trial:

That’s the power of the Gosnell trial,” reporter JD Mullane told former Gov. Mike Huckabee during a recent appearance on the Huckabee Show.

Mullane, a pro-life columnist for the Bucks County Courier Times, has been present in the courtroom from the very beginning of the Gosnell trial. His regularly-updated Twitter account has become the go-to place for breaking updates on the case.

“There is one journalist sitting in that courtroom who writes for a local publication who has told me that he is very liberal, very pro-choice,” Mullane told Huckabee, “but after sitting through the testimony in the Gosnell trial, he’s reconsidered. He’s changed his mind.”

Testimony in the case has featured former employees of Gosnell describing how “hundreds” of babies, many of them past viability, were born alive in the clinic only to have their spinal cords snipped by Gosnell or one of his assistants. Employees described babies moving, breathing, screaming, and even “swimming” in a toilet after being born alive.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/pro-choice-reporter-covering-gosnell-trial-changes-mind-on-abortion.html

by on May. 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashellbell
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM
2 moms liked this
What that man did wasn't abortion, it was murder.
PamR
by Platinum Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Gosnall is not indicitive of all abortion providers.  Or even a few. 

Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
The Gosnell trial is a trial about violation of the law - murder.
What he and his clinic portrayed as abortion, was not abortion.
It was late term delivery and murder.
This is not the standard - hence the trial.

BUT, many incidents can change a single person's perception of anything. For example, I know a person whose family member was a victim of a crime. The criminal was put to death. My friend was pro- death penalty, until she was a witness to the criminal's moment of death. Now she is ANTI Death penalty. So it does happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debrowsky
by Gold Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Regardless of what stage of development the baby was at ~  it's a baby, a human being.   Whether the baby had it's spinal cord snipped later or was destroyed by acid, or pulled out by suction-  it's the murder of a live human being.

We need this kind of exposure of this baby killing industry to wake up everyone as to what they are doing to the most vulnerable in our society.

Kelseyciarah
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for them.

Its sad though that people have to see the realities of abortion and infanticide first hand to be against it.

proprolife.gif picture by piink-lem0nade

Happily married Mama to one angelbaby, a son born 10-19-10, and a daughter born 3-20-12

isaiahsmomma86
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I figured this would be an actual person saying they changed their mind. Not hearsay. But whatever. 

MsDenuninani
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Huh.  I'm suprised.

I'd have thought the reporter would always have been against infanticide.

JustCJ
by on May. 10, 2013 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

The mothers need to be held responsible too.

Quoting ashellbell:

ashellbell
by Bronze Member on May. 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm not disagreeing.

Quoting JustCJ:

Quoting ashellbell:

JustCJ
by on May. 10, 2013 at 3:06 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't agree with abortion at any stage. But, damn, these women are a whole different kind kwim? I wouldn't assert this opinion to the average woman getting the average abortion. Even though I am pro-life. But I'm sorry these women are just as despicable as he. ugh.

Quoting ashellbell:

I'm not disagreeing.

Quoting JustCJ:

Quoting ashellbell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN