Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

"Everyone should go see 'Hating Breitbart' "

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM
  • 20 Replies

20 May 2013 

Donald Trump never does anything in half measures.

The outspoken real estate mogul and reality show star used his Twitter account today to implore movie goers to check out the new documentary on late Internet mogul Andrew Breitbart.

Director Andrew Marcus's Hating Breitbart shines a light on Andrew's efforts to expose the mainstream media for institutional bias against conservatives. The film captures his biggest victories, from exonerating the Tea Party from a false racist smear to helping taking down ACORN.

Donald Trump tweet

by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on May. 26, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Does that cover the arrests and fines that O'Keefe and his fake prostitute received?

Legacy of shady reporting. Meh~ We are all proud of our accomplishments some of us can actually be proud...others not so much.

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on May. 26, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry IMHO Trump is also an a**.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

It's called "Hating BREITBART" not "The Fines and Travails of James O'Keefe."

It's called citizen journalism - a welcome development that has put a weight around the legs of the MSM.

Thank God.

Produce a movie about your accomplishments and I'll be happy to see it.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Does that cover the arrests and fines that O'Keefe and his fake prostitute received?

Legacy of shady reporting. Meh~ We are all proud of our accomplishments some of us can actually be proud...others not so much.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 12:49 AM

And the relevance of that IS?

Even s stopped clock is right twice a day.

A better a record than many.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on May. 26, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

He worked for Mr. Breitbart and how he got his information should be covered in any film about him. Well if you want to know the truth that is. 

I support taking down fraud and abuse in the system do we need to pretend to be pimps and hoes to weed the abuse out? No

I'm not cool enough to have a movie made about me. If that changes I'll ring you first thing.

Quoting SallyMJ:

It's called citizen journalism - a welcome development that has put a weight around the legs of the MSM.

Thank God.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on May. 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Check your OP I believe Trump is mentioned? No??????

confused

If someone is an a** in your opinion are you likely to listen to their movie recs? Not me but hey..free world.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Exactly.

And thanks!

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

He worked for Mr. Breitbart and how he got his information should be covered in any film about him. Well if you want to know the truth that is. 

I support taking down fraud and abuse in the system do we need to pretend to be pimps and hoes to weed the abuse out? No

I'm not cool enough to have a movie made about me. If that changes I'll ring you first thing.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Thank God.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I think if liberals think I'm an a$$, that means I'm doing something right!  Many others as well. Andrew used to retweet his disgusting hate mail.  :)

Yes, Trump is mentioned in the article - pretty much the subject of the article. So?

blank stare

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

confused

If someone is an a** in your opinion are you likely to listen to their movie recs? Not me but hey..free world.

Quoting SallyMJ:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on May. 26, 2013 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry you think that anyone thinking you as an a** is a good thing. I didn't follow Breitbart to tell the truth. Just heard about him in the news. 

You missed my point of why I don't consider Trump's movie recs as well valid. It's ok. It's late here and don't feel like fighting or whatever.

Quoting SallyMJ:

I think if liberals think I'm an a$$, that means I'm doing something right!  Many others as well. Andrew used to retweet his disgusting hate mail.  :)

Yes, Trump is mentioned in the article - pretty much the subject of the article. So?

blank stare

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

confused

Quoting SallyMJ:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on May. 26, 2013 at 2:24 AM
2 moms liked this

Just heard about Breitbart in the news?  Exactly. And behind the scenes.

See, it's more important for me to stand for liberty and the Constitution, than to worry about whether people such as left-wing liberals like me or call me names. Being called an a$$ is yet another badge of honor similar to being called a "wacko-bird" coming from a maverick or liberal. Kind of like being called "four eyes", uncool, "sosh", dumba$$ in middle school.

So thank you! 

You really think people should discount a reasonable recommendation for any good film, based on naysaying by liberal would-be character-destroying left-wingers?  

*Chuckle*

Your point being?

blowing kisses

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

I'm sorry you think that anyone thinking you as an a** is a good thing. I didn't follow Breitbart to tell the truth. Just heard about him in the news. 

You missed my point of why I don't consider Trump's movie recs as well valid. It's ok. It's late here and don't feel like fighting or whatever.

Quoting SallyMJ:

blank stare

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

confused

Quoting SallyMJ:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)