Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

PURE EVIL… Islamists Bomb Women’s School Bus – Then Go to Hospital to Finish the Job

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:02 AM
  • 49 Replies

June 16, 2013 at 11:03 pm

At least 21 people were killed in the bombings including 11 in the bus blast.

Deutsche Welle reported, with details at Religion of Peace:

A group behind assaults on Shiites in Pakistan has claimed responsibility for tandem attacks on a university bus and a hospital that killed at least 24.

The Sunni extremist outfit Lashkar-e-Jhangvi announced on Sunday that it had sent a female suicide bomber to strike the bus in Quetta, capital of the restive Balochistan province, killing 14 students from a women’s university near a Shiite neighborhood on Saturday.

About 90 minutes later, a follow-up attack on the hospital treating survivors left at least 11 dead and led to a prolonged gun battle between security forces and militants occupying part of the building.

“The suicide attack on the bus was carried out by one of our sisters,” said Abubakar Siddiq, a spokesman for Lashkar-e-Jhangvi. “She boarded the student bus and blew herself up. Then we carried out a second suicide attack at the hospital and our fighters killed several people. We did this because security forces killed our fighters and their wives in Kharotabad.”

As of 6/16/13  - 21,609 Islamist terrorist attacks since 9/11

Weekly Jihad Report
Jun 08 - Jun 14

Jihad Attacks: 8

Allahu Akbars*: 5

Dead Bodies: 224

Crit'ly Injured: 461

*Suicide Attacks
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustCJ
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this
And there are mother fuckers in this group lumping Christians in with these heathens.
momto3B
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:37 AM
2 moms liked this

After reading yet another article re the conservative christian attitudes towards woman, I am surprised they are not sitting with the Islamists around a camp fire holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

Quoting JustCJ:

And there are mother fuckers in this group lumping Christians in with these heathens.

pvtjokerus
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:51 AM
2 moms liked this

Please post your article and let's have a merry chat.

Quoting momto3B:

After reading yet another article re the conservative christian attitudes towards woman, I am surprised they are not sitting with the Islamists around a camp fire holding hands and singing Kumbaya.

Quoting JustCJ:

momto3B
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:52 AM

It's here. Mississippi Christians want to jail women for miscarriages. 

Quoting pvtjokerus:

Please post your article and let's have a merry chat.

Quoting momto3B:

Quoting JustCJ:

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I applied but Barack Obama and his Muslim Brotherhood associates had already taken all the spots.

Quoting momto3B:

Quoting JustCJ:

Trudestevens
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:16 AM

These jihad attacks are a result of US policy we have done far more damage Obama sends in drones killing at least 50 poor people per day over there and there not jihadists at all. Just poor people. Obama does this paid by us. These Jihadists do not want to be apart of NOW. That's why we as Americans are becoming more and more poor in this nation. It's bad our dollar is going to collapse at some point and that's why billionaires are dumping stocks even China, russia are bracing up for the US dollar to collapse. Jihadists they are only responding to US Policy their backed in a corner the sorry thing is they can do hand to hand combat our solders are raised on potatoes chips and videos games. Thatas sad. Most people don't have a clue about that end if the world and that should alarm every American most Americans have no clue. Just believe whatever CNN tells you. By the way most people on the news our DHS employees my brother is DHS he works for the media. I would not worry about jihadists it's what's in the white house I'd be concerned about.

muslimah
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

terror and murder in Islam is the second worse sin one can commit. In order not to be a sin a murder must be justifiable and a justifiable murder would be the same as you see on the law books in the U.S. Self defence, defence of family, home, or land.

There are also rules of engagement that must be followed when fighting a war and they are as follows

1) Give Diplomacy a chance before battle starts and respect all peace treaties

2) Do not harm those who are not physically involved in fighting... women, children, and the elderly.

3) Protect all places of worship

4) Treat all prisoners of was well.

5) Allow the bodies of soldiers killed in battle to be buried in dignity.

6) Stop fighting when the enemy ceases hostilities and negotiate for peace. 

This is definatly unjustafiable and those responsible will have to answer for thei actions on The Day Of Judgement

It's a shame that people have so much hate in their heart that they feel they must do such thing.

idunno1234
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to wonder what you hope to accomplish with posts like this.  I clicked on Religion of Peace and its an openly anti-Islam site.

I abhor violence in all of its forms, regardless of who is doing it.  Attempting to cloak evil acts under a religious banner, under ANY banner is intolerable.

However, I have to wonder what your motives are here, other than to try to incite people to hate Islam.

Lets say you are successful and you fill a bunch of women with hate and fear or reignite or keep ignited those who are already frightened and full of rage.  Lets say there is a huge, unstoppable groundswelling of Muslim hating Americans.  Lets have it spread over to Europe.  The world now hates Islam and all of its followers.  Except of course for Muslims who are now backed into a corner like never before.  And they've been backed into many corners, subjugated and humiliated by the west many times.  The countries that are located in the area we call the Middle East and some of the surrounding countries were all divided up according to the whims of a few Europeans.  Then Israel was created at the expense of people who had inhabited that land for generations and that just pissed people off more.   Throw in a patriarchal, testosterone driven, misogynist, population (like most in the world) that is prone to having some who view violence as the only answer because they feel powerless and looked down upon in this world and feel as if they have nothing else......then bad, evil shit happens so people like you take that to mean that Islam is a religion of violence.

You think this is good and right because people kill innocents in the name of Islam all the time and we all need to be aware of this.  You think that they want to take over the world and we can't let these evil people take over the world, right?

So...what's your solution?  Should we kill them all?  Convert them all?  Have you known any time, anytime at all in history, whether in your own personal life or any event in history, where fighting rage with rage works?  Rage is an igniter.  Brute force at best smolders the rage which will only explode bigger and badder than ever when given a chance.

Compassion, empathy, knowledge and an attempt at understanding that which seems unfathomable to you is the only way out of this mess and tends to snuff the fire out.  If we're not fighting anymore, then what do they have to fight against?  If we stop giving people an excuse to hate, the fuel for their hate will sputter out.

None of us are capable of stopping all the evil in the world but we are capable of making personal choices which stop adding to the evil that others perpetrate.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Trudestevens:

These jihad attacks are a result of US policy we have done far more damage Obama sends in drones killing at least 50 poor people per day over there and there not jihadists at all. Just poor people. Obama does this paid by us. These Jihadists do not want to be apart of NOW. That's why we as Americans are becoming more and more poor in this nation. It's bad our dollar is going to collapse at some point and that's why billionaires are dumping stocks even China, russia are bracing up for the US dollar to collapse. Jihadists they are only responding to US Policy their backed in a corner the sorry thing is they can do hand to hand combat our solders are raised on potatoes chips and videos games. Thatas sad. Most people don't have a clue about that end if the world and that should alarm every American most Americans have no clue. Just believe whatever CNN tells you. By the way most people on the news our DHS employees my brother is DHS he works for the media. I would not worry about jihadists it's what's in the white house I'd be concerned about.

Unless of course we have a Jihadist in the White House.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting muslimah:

terror and murder in Islam is the second worse sin one can commit. In order not to be a sin a murder must be justifiable and a justifiable murder would be the same as you see on the law books in the U.S. Self defence, defence of family, home, or land.

There are also rules of engagement that must be followed when fighting a war and they are as follows

1) Give Diplomacy a chance before battle starts and respect all peace treaties

2) Do not harm those who are not physically involved in fighting... women, children, and the elderly.

3) Protect all places of worship

4) Treat all prisoners of was well.

5) Allow the bodies of soldiers killed in battle to be buried in dignity.

6) Stop fighting when the enemy ceases hostilities and negotiate for peace. 

This is definatly unjustafiable and those responsible will have to answer for thei actions on The Day Of Judgement

It's a shame that people have so much hate in their heart that they feel they must do such thing.

I can't imagine that you even believe any of that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)