Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

What is the difference?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:19 AM
  • 17 Replies

What is the difference between a bombing of women by Islamic Fundamentalists and a bombing of an abortion clinic by Christian Fundamentalists? I see people who are enraged to the point they foam at the mouth about the first, but shrug at the second like it is no big deal. Is it because the first group calls their god Allah and they are generally a darker skin color?

I'm serious here. I don't think either is right and I would never condone either. I just see the double standard in play there. The whole my fart smells better than yours argument.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blues_pagan
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Nothing IMO. They are both terrorists and deserving of whatever they get. However here you will probably hear that it is only a handful of people bombing abortion clinics and that doesn't make up a large percentage of Christians. However to some here all Muslims are terrorists.
bluerooffarm
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't see any difference at all.  However I think some might say that one is killing innocent people and the other is "stopping a horrible, immoral activity. "

JustCJ
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

A terrorist is a terrorist.

But you asked the difference..

The difference is a "so called Christian terrorist" is killing one person as to where a muslim terrorist kill tens, hundreds, thousands of people.

Also, it happens farrrrrrrrrrrr less than muslim "jihad" or whatever the fuck that is.

paperorplastic
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

There is no difference.  Blues, and blue roof are 100% on the money.  I've been around this site for a few years, and I'm seriously shocked by the hate I've seen in here today.  

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:22 PM

What hate?

Quoting paperorplastic:

There is no difference.  Blues, and blue roof are 100% on the money.  I've been around this site for a few years, and I'm seriously shocked by the hate I've seen in here today.  

blues_pagan
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM

well for starters you saying that certain people deserve to die is definitely hate.

Quoting Billiejeens:

What hate?

Quoting paperorplastic:

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Need killing - not deserve to die.

How are you going to beat me in a loser leave town match if you can't even quote me correctly?

Quoting blues_pagan:

well for starters you saying that certain people deserve to die is definitely hate.

Quoting Billiejeens:

What hate?

Quoting paperorplastic:

blues_pagan
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:34 PM

If they need it doesn't that mean that in some way shape or form they deserve it fro some reason?

How are you going to beat me in a loser leave town match if you can't even comprehend that?

Quoting Billiejeens:

Need killing - not deserve to die.

How are you going to beat me in a loser leave town match if you can't even quote me correctly?

Quoting blues_pagan:

Quoting Billiejeens:

What hate?

Quoting paperorplastic:

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:38 PM

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jun. 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I don't see the difference either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)