Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Has anyone noticed??

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM
  • 42 Replies

That all the bruhaha from the dems that are now saying the ACA is a terrible idea, and "what have we done"? have vanished?

Have they just taken a break because of the latest scandals?

Or is the media sitting on the stories?

Is there a reason why, the dems have become SO silent? Actually now that I think about it...pretty much all of capital hill has become quiet since all this has come out about the email, phone tapping...

Things that make you go hhhmmmmm......

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
viv212
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about.
JanetMonroe1991
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:40 PM
4 moms liked this

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Lol, I love this meme!!
Quoting JanetMonroe1991:

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Jun. 18, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Dems said before that the affordable care act was BS from the beginning. It is a Republican plan, made by Republicans and implemented by Republicans (Romney). We need universal healthcare.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:07 PM
4 moms liked this

Really? As I recall, it was a dem that said "we have to pass it to read it" (I paraphrased)..and as I recall it was dems giving back ally deals in the dead of night, and Pelosi whored herself out to get it passed...she's still dem..right?

The Romney plan you refer to, was created by him in Mass, in enacted after he left office. It's woking just fine for Mass. And the Mass dept of revenue, doesn't have access to insured's checking accounts.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Dems said before that the affordable care act was BS from the beginning. It is a Republican plan, made by Republicans and implemented by Republicans (Romney). We need universal healthcare.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:09 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting viv212:

Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about.

A few weeks ago, the dems were all up in arms about how the ACA was a terrible thing and it needed to be repealed.

In 08-09 they were jamming it down our throats, offering back ally deals to gop states that were going to vote against it. Nancy Pelosi wore out several sets of knee pads whoring herself out garnering votes.

JustCJ
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:51 PM
3 moms liked this
BS

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:04 AM
5 moms liked this

But very interesting that not a single republican voted for it. And, if the stories are true, the reps were shut out of most every meeting about the bill and the crafting of it. 

And this is a rep bill? 

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Carpy
by Platinum Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:23 AM
4 moms liked this

Yet, no republican voted for it and dems did.  Hmmm.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Minnow Slayer

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

They didn't like that black feller.

Quoting Carpy:

Yet, no republican voted for it and dems did.  Hmmm.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN