Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Group demographics, education

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:21 PM
  • 16 Replies

Poll

Question: What level of education did you recieve?

Options:

Didnt get through highschool

graduated highschool

vocational certificate

Some college

2 yr degree

4 yr degree or more

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 27

View Results

What is your level of education?

I went to college for 4 yrs on a Bachelor of Science and Arts degree I did not obtain due to major complications.

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
survivorinohio
by Rene on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I know I could apply for and recieve an associates degree  so thats what I voted even though I have a lot more education than that.

erika9009
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM

BS in engineering at CalPoly, then SAHM........

JoJoBean8
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:33 PM
B.A. In English Lit
NWP
by Guerilla Girl on Jun. 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM

One four year degree, two graduate degrees with separate professional certificate and one of the masters is a 3 year terminal (PhD equivalent).

Neon Washable Paint

Clairwil
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Interesting that nobody yet has admitted to having any less than 'some' college education.

I'd guess that the more educated someone is, the more likely they are to be proud of that, and willing to take the time to respond to that poll.

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:25 PM
3 moms liked this
I will admit to it. I dropped out of highschool one week before I turned 16. I was in the eleventh grade, had a 3.5 grade point average and had already earned a couple of college credits. I did go back and get my GED though, so I did manage to get a step ahead of the rest of my family, since I was the first to ever do that. And while my educational level is almost non existant, I am very proud of the fact that all 4 of my children have graduated from high school and are going on for higher education, so I do know that things will be better and easier for them.
Quoting Clairwil:

Interesting that nobody yet has admitted to having any less than 'some' college education.

I'd guess that the more educated someone is, the more likely they are to be proud of that, and willing to take the time to respond to that poll.

conweis
by Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Two year degree. I was planning on getting my bachelors but my fam needs me close by.
4kidz916
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I have a two year degree.

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I have a Bachelors of Science in Nursing.

Debmomto2girls
by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:39 PM

BS in Criminal Justice, BS in Nursing, Masters in Nursing Education. I am now in a PhD program for nursing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)