Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

M-DSPD Cover-Up "The Curious Case of Trayvon Martin's Backpack with Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool"

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 65 Replies

***I don't know why these links are popping up?*** They did before I posted them here. But, you can type in this: 

theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/m-dspd-cover-up-the

Frances Robles wrote this article in the Miami Herald on 3-26-12.  Here's another site: 

www.politicalforum.com/united-states/300840-curious-case-trayvon

**if anyone is interested in reading it.  To me I find this very compelling and I really hope the defense team brings this up when it's their turn"**

I was on another site where there is discussions going on in this case.  I came across this and thought I should post it.  I found this very compelling, and important in this case imo.  I hope the Defense when they call their witnesses exposes this cover-up.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/m-dspd-cover-up-the

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/01/backpack-with-stolen-jewelry-and-burglary-tool/

**if link doesn't come up just google the title**

**I don't know why it isn't linking up right**  but I hope people will go read this, it's VERY compelling to me!!  Not just the fact that it appears TM did commit burglary is why he had the jewelry and screwdriver, but more the fact it was covered up and why TM's mother never heard of this before.  Which I found very strange, now I think we know the answer.  I will try and get another link to post up here.  But, the school covered it up to make it appear the school had less criminal acts by their students. 

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry your links not working and the last place I am going to believe is reporting facts is a site like that one.  Seriously, I can't believe people post this crap as real.  You might as well be posting an article from the Onion.

Naturewoman4
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

So, just because it's an article written by a person that may or may not be part of the conservativetree, then it has to be ALL lies?  You don't even care to read it?  Just to check it out yourself and then after you do, then you can decide after reading it?  How about if I come up with a different link, that isn't a conservative site would you read it then?  Just because it a conservative site doesn't mean/prove that they are bias on this case.  Why should they?  This case shouldn't be about the left and the right.  It should be about finding the truth, don't you think?  Do you want to find out the truth?  I do, and if it's proven that GZ IS guilty, I want to find that out to.  Sadly, I don't believe people on the TM side even cares about the truth. 

Quoting trippyhippy:

Sorry your links not working and the last place I am going to believe is reporting facts is a site like that one.  Seriously, I can't believe people post this crap as real.  You might as well be posting an article from the Onion.

JustCJ
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:30 PM
2 moms liked this

It's only logical to think conservatives would be biased to Zimmerman, since liberals are definitely biased to TM.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

So, just because it's an article written by a person that may or may not be part of the conservativetree, then it has to be ALL lies?  You don't even care to read it?  Just to check it out yourself and then after you do, then you can decide after reading it?  How about if I come up with a different link, that isn't a conservative site would you read it then?  Just because it a conservative site doesn't mean/prove that they are bias on this case.  Why should they?  This case shouldn't be about the left and the right.  It should be about finding the truth, don't you think?  Do you want to find out the truth?  I do, and if it's proven that GZ IS guilty, I want to find that out to.  Sadly, I don't believe people on the TM side even cares about the truth. 

Quoting trippyhippy:

Donna6503
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I'm liberal and I haven't taken a side in this debate.

Quoting JustCJ:

It's only logical to think conservatives would be biased to Zimmerman, since liberals are definitely biased to TM.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting trippyhippy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:38 PM
3 moms liked this

I was being facetious and calling someone out.

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting JustCJ:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting trippyhippy:

Luvnlogic
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:40 PM
3 moms liked this
Was TM committing a crime while he was shot? If not, it has nothing to do with this case...just more smearing of the dead guy. Most people are aware of reports that TM was getting into trouble. I know the OP falls firmly on the side of the evidence proving GZ's innocence, but if the evidence is so strongly in GZ's favor, why the continued spotlight on how TM was a "thug"?
JustCJ
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I was kinda thinking the same thing actually. Right or wrong however it happened a boy is dead.

Quoting Luvnlogic:

Was TM committing a crime while he was shot? If not, it has nothing to do with this case...just more smearing of the dead guy. Most people are aware of reports that TM was getting into trouble. I know the OP falls firmly on the side of the evidence proving GZ's innocence, but if the evidence is so strongly in GZ's favor, why the continued spotlight on how TM was a "thug"?

Luvnlogic
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Apparently you have ;) and you've also taken the exact same position as any other liberal about any issue ever discussed. Dontcha know? ALL libs are the same. Lol

Quoting Donna6503:

Quoting JustCJ:

Quoting Naturewoman4:

Quoting trippyhippy:

Luvnlogic
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:46 PM
I just feel bad for his parents, ya know? They're struggling, looking for justice, grieving, and doing it all in the public eye. Let's leave them and their son's memory some dignity.

Quoting JustCJ:

I was kinda thinking the same thing actually. Right or wrong however it happened a boy is dead.

Quoting Luvnlogic:

Naturewoman4
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Frances Robles wrote this article in the Miami Herald on 3-26-12, does this help knowing that it wasn't someone from the conservativetree that wrote it?  Knowing this now this entire event that happen would of never of happened had there not of been a cover-up. 

Quoting trippyhippy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)