Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Zimmerman "Creepy A$$ Cracker" Racist - (according to Trayvon) - A Conversation About Race in Africa-America

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:28 AM
  • 75 Replies

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
survivorinohio
by Rene on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Your title is offensive imo

JanuaryBaby06
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting survivorinohio:

Yeah, I have to say that I agree. This could have been worded much better.
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM
2 moms liked this

You mean the slur that prosecution "star witness" Rachel Jeanet said that Trayvon used for George Zimmerman?

The video is about double standards re: racism. Did you watch it?

Quoting survivorinohio:

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I agree with you that Trayvon Martin shouldn't have called George Zimmerman such a racist name as that.

The video is about double standards re: racism in the Zimmerman trial. Did you watch it?

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

Quoting survivorinohio:

joey125
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM
5 moms liked this

Creepy ass cracker is a stupid phase, I don't think its racist, its just stupid.   Whoever thinks its up there with the N word is sadly mistaken in my opinion.

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree, and its not the comments made by a scared teenagers who was trying to sound tough to his friend that I found offensive. The Africa America is very divisive and offensive. I've tried to stay out of the whole Zimmerman parade but again, the title to this post is offensive.
Quoting survivorinohio:

survivorinohio
by Rene on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Yes thats the part :| 

Quoting gludwig2000:

I agree, and its not the comments made by a scared teenagers who was trying to sound tough to his friend that I found offensive. The Africa America is very divisive and offensive. I've tried to stay out of the whole Zimmerman parade but again, the title to this post is offensive.
Quoting survivorinohio:

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

survivorinohio
by Rene on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:01 PM

The end of the title is offensive and as another poster said devisive, the cracker comment doesnt bother me.

Quoting SallyMJ:

You mean the slur that prosecution "star witness" Rachel Jeanet said that Trayvon used for George Zimmerman?

The video is about double standards re: racism. Did you watch it?

Quoting survivorinohio:

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

survivorinohio
by Rene on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM
I dont care much for name calling but its never made me shoot someone. Or pursue them. I have never felt the urge to follow anyone. I have interfered in several fights and taken weapons and talked people down. In the process I have been called a few nemes lol.. Name calling doent excuse the attitude GZ took in there with him. Doesn't change the fact he was asked to stay in his vehicle and he was sooo damn worried he was gonna get away. Well he sure didnt get away. To me thats the whole ball of wax. GZ intent on a confrontation he didnt have the ass to follow through on and TM got the upper hand and rather than taking the fight he himself went looking for he shot him.
Quoting SallyMJ:

I agree with you that Trayvon Martin shouldn't have called George Zimmerman such a racist name as that.

The video is about double standards re: racism in the Zimmerman trial. Did you watch it?

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

Quoting survivorinohio:

ExecutiveChick
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 6:14 PM
2 moms liked this

The pejorative "Cracker" is a derogatory term for poor whites believed to have been derived from "Whip Cracker"

It is nasty, offensive and racist and much like the "N Word" for white people, it is unacceptable for blacks to use this term and also like the "N Word" for whites, there is only one reason for blacks to use "Cracker" and that is for racist reasons.

Quoting joey125:

Creepy ass cracker is a stupid phase, I don't think its racist, its just stupid.   Whoever thinks its up there with the N word is sadly mistaken in my opinion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)