Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Well, MY post went "POOF", too.

Posted by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Kat
  • 32 Replies

Well, I admit it--- tonight I allowed myself to wallow in the mud tonight... Someone posted a pretty funky thread and then deleted it, but got mad when confronted about it in her OTHER thread. I participated in some retaliatory posting when the person simply re-posted her threads again...

I'm not going to go into all the details, but frankly, my pride and ego were hurt by some of the things she said to me and I posted some childish things on her new posts in return.

SOOO, MY thread got deleted by Cafemom, and I don't care if my "enemy" reported me or some poor bystander who didn't like the carnage... I am sorry for my childish behavior. I usually try to resolve my confrontaions, though it is humbling...

Maybe I don't need to be here anymore, because I have been allowing myself to act in ways I don't like.

simple frown

by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
joyfree
by Kat on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:46 AM

BUMP!

Ziva65
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:50 AM

sorry.

well, on the bright side- this thing really is anonymous. So in whatever group it was you can lay low for a bit, visit another group, and go back.

this place doesn't bring out the best in people necessarily- many times I just drop it.

Honestly, if you think about it, most people on here you may not even talk to if you passed them on the street. These could all be personas. Don't take anything personally. Some people too are simply here for entertainment, and they get a kick out of frustrating someone else- don't let them have that fun at your expense.

I have sometimes goated people into getting upset, I'll admit it. I don't go too far though, I know where I can get away with things, and where I can't. Some people on CM are pretty nasty, it's not worth the hornets nest really.

Momniscient
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:55 AM
2 moms liked this
Cm can do that. It's a siren song.

I always respect people much more for knowing it, admitting it and owning it than the ones who just keep comin back under other sns and call the hall monitor.

I didn't see the threads, but take a break if you need one. Otherwise you won't get huge judgment from me. I snark ALL the time. I own it. There are a lot of posters here who get nothing from me but sarcasm and derision.
joyfree
by Kat on Jul. 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Thanks, Ziva... Yes, I know... There is one chick who I swear has about four different accounts and she's dismissive and nasty in all of them...

I thank you for your input. Have a great night.

simple smile

Quoting Ziva65:

sorry.

well, on the bright side- this thing really is anonymous. So in whatever group it was you can lay low for a bit, visit another group, and go back.

this place doesn't bring out the best in people necessarily- many times I just drop it.

Honestly, if you think about it, most people on here you may not even talk to if you passed them on the street. These could all be personas. Don't take anything personally. Some people too are simply here for entertainment, and they get a kick out of frustrating someone else- don't let them have that fun at your expense.

I have sometimes goated people into getting upset, I'll admit it. I don't go too far though, I know where I can get away with things, and where I can't. Some people on CM are pretty nasty, it's not worth the hornets nest really.

joyfree
by Kat on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Thanks Mom... I just couldn't help myself when I saw such a blatant lie... Oh well... I just wanted to confess that I had gotten bleeped. I feel there is no shame in that, either.

Just not one of my better days, I guess...

surrender

Quoting Momniscient:

Cm can do that. It's a siren song.

I always respect people much more for knowing it, admitting it and owning it than the ones who just keep comin back under other sns and call the hall monitor.

I didn't see the threads, but take a break if you need one. Otherwise you won't get huge judgment from me. I snark ALL the time. I own it. There are a lot of posters here who get nothing from me but sarcasm and derision.

emeraldangel20
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this
shit happens. you're woman enough to admit it
kcangel63
by Amanda on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
((HUGS))

I've had mine poof a few times too. Try not to let it get you down. The nasty people just want to be bullies. However we all act out some days. :P
joyfree
by Kat on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Thanks, Em.

Quoting emeraldangel20:

shit happens. you're woman enough to admit it

joyfree
by Kat on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Thanks kc!

Quoting kcangel63:

((HUGS))

I've had mine poof a few times too. Try not to let it get you down. The nasty people just want to be bullies. However we all act out some days. :P

Ziva65
by Bronze Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

hmm. Well on that note perhaps set up a different account a have a little fun hassling someone :) That game goes two ways...

Quoting joyfree:

Thanks, Ziva... Yes, I know... There is one chick who I swear has about four different accounts and she's dismissive and nasty in all of them...

I thank you for your input. Have a great night.

simple smile

Quoting Ziva65:

sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)