Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

New Black Panther Party Tweets About ‘Street Maneuvers’ Surrounding Zimmerman Verdict: ‘HIGH Chance of Rebellion’ If Acquitted

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Eds
  • 31 Replies

New Black Panther Party Tweets About ‘Street Maneuvers’ Surrounding Zimmerman Verdict: ‘HIGH Chance of Rebellion’ If Acquitted

New Black Panther Party tweets indicate that rallies and gatherings surrounding the George Zimmerman verdict are being planned, but whether violence or unrest will accompany them is unclear, the Washington Times reports.

New Black Panther Party Tweets about Street Maneuvers Surrounding Zimmerman Verdict: HIGH Chance of Rebellion If Acquitted

(Credit: YouTube)

Zimmerman faces murder charges in the killing of Trayvon Martin, 17. Closing arguments completed on Friday, the verdict is now in the hands of the jury.

While the NBPP notes on its Twitter page that it “will engage in no unlawful activity” if Zimmerman is “exonerated”…

New Black Panther Party Tweets about Street Maneuvers Surrounding Zimmerman Verdict: HIGH Chance of Rebellion If Acquitted

(Credit: Twitter)

Other tweets posted in the same time period lay out plans for “street maneuvers” and “unrest”:

And while telephone calls to the NBPP for clarification weren’t returned, the Washington Times reported, the tone of NBPP tweets regarding Zimmerman and his legal team seem clear:

The New Black Panthers have been vocal and active regarding the Martin killing from the start. But a few examples:

At least one prominent member of the NBPP won’t likely take part in post-verdict public gatherings: King Samir Shabazz (a.k.a. Maruse Heath), who infamously incited a federal probe for voter intimidation after he brought a billy club to a Philadelphia polling place on Election Day 2008.

TheBlaze confirmed Friday that Shabazz—the NBPP’s national field marshal and Million Youth March 15-Year Anniversary security chief—remains in a New York City jail on a felony weapons possession charge.

(H/T: Weasel Zippers)

WARNING::GRAPHIC...

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

–This SO reminds me of the hateful KKK..same hate..different color..

Well, if Shabazz gets his way there might be an order for martial law..wont that be fun..NOT

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree.  And hate is wrong from any group of people.  If it's wrong from one group, then it has to be wrong from another as well.  

Quoting Ednarooni160:

–This SO reminds me of the hateful KKK..same hate..different color..

Well, if Shabazz gets his way there might be an order fot martial law..wont that be fun..NOT

numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

THis is the new KKK.  What i find even more horrific is the black culture isn't even fighting back against them.  Shows the true hatred now.

idunno1234
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 9:26 AM

What's the point of this post?

To put people on alert?

To get them all worked up?

To inflame this stupidity even more?

To increase a divide which should have long since disappeared and instead is kept alive and festering by angry fools?

Explain to me your reasoning for posting this?

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting idunno1234:

To put people on alert?

To increase a divide which should have long since disappeared and instead is kept alive and festering by angry fools?

Contact the blaze and ask them to explain their reasoning.. I posted it from there.. It's "news" and it was interesting... I don't babysit posts and I don't have to explain anything..

idunno1234
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Screw that.  That's just being irresponsible.  You post it, you take responsibility for it.  Otherwise, don't post it.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting idunno1234:

To put people on alert?

Contact the blaze and ask them to explain their reasoning.. I posted it from there.. It's "news" and it was interesting... I don't babysit posts and I don't have to explain anything..

numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Just like your posts right?

Quoting idunno1234:

Screw that.  That's just being irresponsible.  You post it, you take responsibility for it.  Otherwise, don't post it.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting idunno1234:

To put people on alert?

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting idunno1234:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Quoting idunno1234:

To put people on alert?

I will continue to post..and you can continue to be obnoxious..that's how it works. 

shannonnigans
by Silver Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Oh I get it. So all blacks are now racist against white people since they're not "fighting back against them." Feel better now that you can rationalize your own feelings? Bet you do!

Quoting numbr1wmn:

THis is the new KKK.  What i find even more horrific is the black culture isn't even fighting back against them.  Shows the true hatred now.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Jul. 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Is this what you call fighting back? 

Quoting shannonnigans:

Oh I get it. So all blacks are now racist against white people since they're not "fighting back against them." Feel better now that you can rationalize your own feelings? Bet you do!

Quoting numbr1wmn:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN