Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

George Zimmerman supporters rejoice on Twitter over his acquittal

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

Trayvon Martin was a thug. Got what was coming to him. Please get off my timeline with that now.
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
4kidz916
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

The comments about Trayvon being a thug are just as bad as the tweets about coming with guns for Zimmerman.  Everyone from both sides needs to keep those negative comments quiet. 

nanaofsix531
by Platinum Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Again.They would not be calling the kid a thug if it had been a black man who killed a white boy.

trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Racist assholes
packermomof2
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Did you post anything about the death theats on Zimmerman's life from Trayvon supporters?  There are quite a few of those out there as well, easy enough to find if you really want to do so.

These aren't nice and shouldn't have been said either, but no point in being biased here.

muslimah
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:53 PM
3 moms liked this

I'll be honest here. After seeing postings of his profile pictures him blowing smoke and proudly displaying a gun on the table in addition to how he presented him self dress/looks wise (and no I'mnot talking about a lousy hoodie) that I did judge him as a wanna be a thug. The pictures which speek a thousand words left me no choice but to come to that conclution Not only that but the text about fighting and how the guy didn't bleed enough, wanting to buy a gun and what not didn't impress me either.Buy which I thought should have been allowed to be used it trial. Didn't they use a bunch of drunken sleazy pictures of Casey Anthony?

Did he deserve to die for being a wanna be thug ... no

Did he really deserve to die at all ... no

But I do believe that he put his self in a position that unfortunately lead to his death given that George was acting on self defence.And yes I do feel very confident that it was self defence. I don't think George set out that night to kill someone just for the hell of it. Sure there probably were other ways George could have handled it but when you fear your life is on the line you don't take the time to stop and think things through. You do what you gotta do to save your ass.

I know if it had been me I wouldn't have given a damn about the age of the one sitting over me bashing my head in to the ground. I most likely would have as George did... blow a hole though his chest to save my own ass.

I am glad George got found not guilty but I don't think any of this is something to rejoice over and although I am sure that George himself is extremely relieved that he was found not guilty that he is not rejoicing. There is nothing to rejoice. One is dead and even if it was found justifiable I am sure George does not feel good about having had to kill someone.

This is far from over for George as well. Not only will he most likely have to live in hiding and keep a low profile for years to come but the law suits are not over. I'm sure there is going to be a wrongful death suit and I have even heard bit and pieces of the federal government possibly charging him because they claim that George interfered with Tayvrons civil rights.

This has effected allot of lives, the parents and friends of Tayvron, Georges family and friends and I am sure none of them are in the mood to rejoice. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN