Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

STFU OBAMA!

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM
  • 52 Replies
13 moms liked this

I have been busting my ass at work all day and come here to catch up.What's the first thing I see? How our divisive so called preisdent has once again decided that it is best for him to fan the flames of division.I don't want to hear any excuses for him either there aren't any he blatently keeps fanning the flames and I have now come to the conclusion that he enjoys doing so.I mean really how the eff else do you explain this bs? My opinion is that the man wishes for violence all over so he can declare martial law and start confiscating fire arms.His friggin pie hole should not be commenting like it has been PERIOD!

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
broncfan
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:39 PM
3 moms liked this

As long as we are talking about this crap, we are not talking about other things.......................

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Yep..just more reason for him to run his friggin mouth on this case.He has to deflect from his failures..and whatever else he is trying to shove down our throats.

Naturewoman4
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Exactly!!  thank-you for posting this.  I was sitting here and out of the blue Obama was giving his speech on the TM case.  I was thinking "Ok I'm going to try and give him a chance and hear him out".  He said a few good things, until he just had to inflame the race issue again.  By bringing up whites, when this case has NOTHING to do with race and especially whites.  I'm now convinced he is racist!  It makes me sick!  Sick to think that SO many white people voted for this jacka$$.  What did Obama think he was going to accomplish, the day before the big protest?  WHY would our President invict more racial issues in this Country and perhaps angering blacks even more to the point we will have more attacks on white people.  One white guy was forced to get in the car of 3 blacks and he was severly beaten by them.  They were angered over the acquittal of GZ. 

GZ wasn't white, and yet whites are being attacked viciously by blacks over this case.  Here's a picture of innocent whites that were beaten in the name of TM.

gsprofval
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM
3 moms liked this

You are absolutely right.  He should be admitting all the crimes he has committed and ordered to be committed, but he is after martial law and complete ownership of everything--even our personal property and money for his muslim brotherhood.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Why don't you tell us what you REALLY think? Just kidding. I echo you, without the F part.  

But agreed. :)

Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this

He keeps smelling a possible impeachment, so fanning the flames of a race war seems logical to him.

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:57 PM
5 moms liked this

I believe I watched a Presidential speech that will go down as one of the most important in our nation. Thank you, President Obama.

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM
4 moms liked this

Quoting -Celestial-:

I believe I watched a Presidential speech that will go down as one of the most important in our nation. Thank you, President Obama.

LOL!

MomTiara19
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Everyone has been talking about this case.In this group alone all you see is posts about this case.

I have heard constant complaints about blacks needing to do something about violence and the community.We are all well aware of the protests all over about the verdict of Trayvon.

Wouldnt the president need to step in and say something to calm the black community?You have no idea how much peace,healing and closure the president brought to many AA in that speech.

Zimmerman walked,a culture feels a sense of peace from a speech.How is this division?To me his speech was historic?

Lets move forward in peace.

stringtheory
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:09 PM
4 moms liked this
What he did was put into perspective why this has become a national conversation. It would be expected of any other president, and he is not responsible for the divisiveness that the issue has caused. If he was commenting solely on the trial, that would be inappropriate but also would have been the next day. This comes after a week long passionate discussion on both sides (look at CM), and cannot be ignored as a prevalent social issue. He has had to tiptoe around speaking about any racial issues...god forbid he address one of the biggest racial conversations in years (NOT the trial, but the issues of the justice system, profiling and race). He did not declare the verdict a farce, and everything he said was factual.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)