Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

After Obama's speech on Friday, I'm convinced he IS a racist!!!

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 126 Replies
1 mom liked this
Here's another reason why. I've been saying this for over a yr. now, yet I've gotten bashed over and over for saying that. I guess some people just are refusing to admit this OR they just don't care. I expect that from a lot of blacks, but whites? There's NO excuse and NO denying it anymore, but I suspect whites will still stick with him. For me, I call it betraying your own race. Sorry, but it's true. What I truly hope is that more people would open their eyes, when it comes to Obama. He planned this all along, trying to push out the white race. I believe that's why he took office, because he certainly wasn't/isn't trying to run this Country. He isn't trying to bring us all together, after that speech all I see is a President, (not mine) trying to turn this Country into a 3rd World Country. Sad. After this case and after the things Obama and Holder has said, I will NEVER feel the same due to this case. To think we have to stick it out for another 3 1/2 yrs., makes me concern about what else are they going to do to this Country? I'm saddened and distrubed, because I actually voted for Obama the first term. Yes, I had faith in him and believe that he would really make our Country great again. I couldn't of been anymore wrong about him. He not only is a horrible President (the worse imo), he also is a horrible indiviual. But, I will wait it out, stand by and watch Obama continue to destroy this Country, like he always planned on doing.
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:12 PM
You seem intelligent, how you could have ever believed in him is mind boggling.

trippyhippy
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:16 PM
2 moms liked this
I think you're insane. Oh and if he's not your President I'm assuming you are not or are no longer an American. Because he is every American's President no matter how much they cry about it.
Naturewoman4
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM
I know Billiejeens, I guess I just wanted to believe in him. Unfortunately, I failed at reading up on his background and finding out the TRUE Obama. I'm sick now to think that I actually voted for this man. That's why I say, he's NOT my President and I don't respect him at all. Sorry :(
Quoting Billiejeens:

You seem intelligent, how you could have ever believed in him is mind boggling.

Naturewoman4
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:27 PM
No, he's not my President, and if that means I'm not American then so be it. Actually, I don't know what I am anymore. Obama and half this Country that supports him, even after what has happen in this case, I guess I can also say I don't like 1/2 (or over 1/2) of Americans in this Country. I'm a very truthful person and not afraid to express this either. I will stick it out for another 3 yrs., but if this continues and we get ANOTHER President like Obama, yes I will leave this Country. This Country has gone down the drained and I'm afraid no one can help this Country anymore. Values and principals are lost in this Country. Obama and apparently A LOT of Americans want the white race to just disappear. This is plain to me now, after what has happen due to this case. (GZ/TM). Sad, because it HAS divided us and it will NEVER be the same. Further hate for one another's race I'm afraid is in us more now. Thanks to Obama and Holder. They got what they intended to accomplish all along.
Quoting trippyhippy:

I think you're insane. Oh and if he's not your President I'm assuming you are not or are no longer an American. Because he is every American's President know matter how much they cry about it.

UpSheRises
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:28 PM
8 moms liked this
Betraying your own race?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why in the hell would I have an allegiance to someone because of the color or their skin?

I wouldnt because im not a racist moron. FFS...that is sooooooo fucking stupid I cant believe you would post it.

AuntieL333
by Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:29 PM
4 moms liked this

I suggest you put down the Koolaid and turn of Fox News. He stood there and told the truth about how blacks are treated differently everyday in this country. It amazes me how anything he says someone on the right turns it around six times and calls it bad. If Obama could walk on water them and you would be bitching about how it's a shame Obama can't swim. Racism is alive in this country and to deny it is the height of stupidity. Not talking about it will do nothing but allow it to continue.

stringtheory
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:35 PM
5 moms liked this
This is some of the most moronic bullshit I've read on this topic so far. Get a grip. It would take far more than one two-term white house agenda to "push out whites." in the US. Also, I hope you recognize the extreme ignorant racism inherent in using the phrase "betraying your race."
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting UpSheRises:

Betraying your own race?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why in the hell would I have an allegiance to someone because of the color or their skin?

I wouldnt because im not a racist moron. FFS...that is sooooooo fucking stupid I cant believe you would post it.

Good question, why do you?

SandyLaxner
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AuntieL333:

I suggest you put down the Koolaid and turn of Fox News. He stood there and told the truth about how blacks are treated differently everyday in this country. It amazes me how anything he says someone on the right turns it around six times and calls it bad. If Obama could walk on water them and you would be bitching about how it's a shame Obama can't swim. Racism is alive in this country and to deny it is the height of stupidity. Not talking about it will do nothing but allow it to continue.

We have a 1/2 black president.  The most powerful man in the world!  What is his plan,what are his ideas?  He has none.  He is a liar.  1st Trayvon could have been his son,now he could have been Trayvon,come on w/the BS.  he is making this about himself. 

Naturewoman4
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Aren't you in the wrong group? I came to this group, because I CAN post what I feel without having people like YOU responding in the way you do. I have every right to my opinions and to say how I feel inside. If you disagree or want to know WHY I feel this way, then ask. But, I doubt you came here to post in that manner. Moms here are more classier, and I got away from people like you. People that want to use words like f$$k to debate. People like you that debate in way that just want to attack others own beliefs and how THEY feel inside. I don't expect anyone to agree, but I still have the right to feel and say it. Obama, Holder and about 1/2 this Country is agreeing what the actions of those that are saying it's all white peoples fault. When GZ wasn't even white. Yet, let's blame the white people once again. Let's go out and attack another white person over this. If you don't like what I post, then stay away. People that AREN'T outraged by what Obama and Holder is doing and saying, well they ARE betraying their race IF THEY ARE WHITE. Obama just mentioning the white race yesterday, shows he's racist. Doesn't care if whites get attacked over this. So, for ANYONE that still can support him after this, well what can I say that I haven't said in this post. Debate me, ask me questions on WHY I feel this way, say I'm wrong, but IF all you're going to do is call me names, call me racist, don't bother. Because, it IS people like you and people in that CEHT group and Obama and Holder, and ANYONE that supports them. THEY are ALL the racist ones, and I'm glad that now it's out in the open for ALL of America to see. Now why don't you go ahead and call your other 'gang members' into this group to do what you all usually do best. What's wrong? Isn't enough of the 'classier' people in this group going over there anymore? Not providing you with YOUR entertainment anymore so you have to come over here. Are you so angry that GZ got off, which I've been telling you for over 1 yr. now, you want to attack those of us that have always been a GZ supporter?
Quoting UpSheRises:

Betraying your own race?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)