Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Warning: really bad language.‘F*** All You Lib****s Out There’: Chief Records Explosive and Vulgar YouTube Rants —

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM
  • 19 Replies

‘Fu** All You Libtards Out There’: Police Chief Records Explosive and Vulgar YouTube Rants — Should He Lose His Job?

*WARNING: All of the videos in this story contain graphic, profane, and offensive language.*

The chief of police in Gilberton Borough, Pennsylvania (population 834), is under fire after posting a series of profanity-laced videos that insult liberals, Secretary of State John Kerry and former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. And he is in now way apologetic for any of them.

Police Chief's offensive shirt

Chief Mark Kessler’s 14-year career as police chief is certainly being brought into question as complaints are piling up on both his YouTube account and the city’s website. What are so many complaining about?

The video that sparked an investigation into Chief Kessler ia a brief one but manages to pack in plenty of comments that many have found offensive. In the clip, Kesseler drops the f-word numerous times and uses the derogatory term “libtards” while wearing a t-shirt with an offensive comment on it:

Chief Kessler followed up that video with another that was titled “Chief Mark Kessler, I’m Sorry For Hurt Feelings”:

The police leader is also on record expressing his dislike of the U.N. and Secretary of State John Kerry. In this clip, he is upset about Kerry’s stated intent to sign the UN arms treaty:

In another video, Chief Kessler (in uniform) is teaching a class on pistol safety. He uses a target with a clown image on it and refers to the image as “Nancy Pelosi with her gavel”:

Sheriff says this is Pelosi

The entire 10 minute video can be seen here:

As of Wednesday morning, Gilberton Mayor Mary Lou Hannon is apparently standing by the chief.

In a phone call with TheBlaze on Wednesday morning, Mayor Hannon said she still considers this to be a “free speech” issue. In a ringing endorsement, Hannon said, “If you were in trouble, he’s the kind of guy you would want by your side, protecting you. He’s a no-nonsense police officer.”

Still, the mayor said she will raise the issue of Kessler’s conduct at the next council meeting. An open meeting is slated for 7pm Thursday night (July 25). A local TV station reports that Mayor Hannon said, ”He did not do it on borough time, or in uniform. We have no conduct rules for what anyone does outside the borough.”

When confronted regarding Kessler’s above video that does show him in uniform, Hannon told us she was not familiar with it but would be reviewing it before Thursday night’s council meeting.

TheBlaze contacted the chief’s office, but Kessler is reportedly on vacation until Monday, July 29.

According to local media, Kessler also sits on the school board and has formed his own “militia.” We did check out Kessler’s personal website that promotes his own Constitutional Security Force (CSF). Anyone interested in becoming a member must pledge a loyalty oath. It reads:

CSF OATH
I WILL NEVER BETRAY OUR COUNTRY, OUR INTEGRITY, OUR CHARACTER, OUR HONOR
I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE COURAGE TO HOLD MYSELF AND OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR OUR ACTIONS,
I WILL UPHOLD THE CONSTITUTION, OUR COMMUNITY AND OUR COUNTRY IN WHICH WE SERVE, I WILL NEVER SPEAK ILL OF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS, I WILL NEVER DISARM AMERICAN CITIZENS, I WILL NEVER UNLAWFULLY DETAIN AMERICAN CITIZEN, I WILL RESPOND TO THE CALL IF I AM EVER NEEDED TO RESIST TYRANNY THAT SEEKS TO DESTROY OUR REPUBLIC

How do you feel about Police Chief Kessler? Do his comments or actions concern you? Add your thoughts to the comments section and take our Blaze Poll.

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM
3 moms liked this

I would like to see him promoted to Joint Chiefs of Staff or maybe the head of the Secret Service.

AdrianneHill
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:09 AM
he'll never disarm an American citizen?
That's silly. even the ones who are breaking the law or is that ok as long as they are breaking it as a conservative instead of as a libtard? does that include the American gangbangers with their illicit guns? or do they get fewer rights for not thinking the correct way?
-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Hes suffering from small dick syndrome who in all reality likes it in the ass.

Straight men normally dont care about such things..
Ednarooni160
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting -Celestial-:

Hes suffering from small dick syndrome who in all reality likes it in the ass.

Straight men normally dont care about such things..

This comment oddly reminds  me of the witness that said "gay" rapist.

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Quoting Ednarooni160:

Do his comments or actions concern you?

In many jobs, when you go home at the end of the day, there's nothing in the job contract limiting what you can do.

For other jobs, for example in teaching, there's often a clause in the employment contract about not bringing the profession into disrepute, that limits what you do even in your off hours.   It makes sense because a McDonald's employee doesn't really need to win the trust of the person buying a burger, whereas if a teacher gets caught delivering strip-a-grams, that may impair their ability to keep control in the classroom and retain the trust of the parents.

I'd have though it likely that the contract of employment for a chief of police would have something similar.  So even if he is able to remain professional about doing his job while serving liberals (or, for that matter, dealing with criminals who he perceives as liberals), his YouTube rantings may have impaired how much those parts of the community will now trust that he would remain professional, and THAT does directly impair his ability to perform his job (because the police do need a certain amount of support from the community, eg reporting suspicious stuff, in order to function efficiently).

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:19 PM

tl;dr; summary :-

He's a dick, but he should only lose his job if being a dick impairs his ability to do the job

Ednarooni160
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Do his comments or actions concern you?

In many jobs, when you go home at the end of the day, there's nothing in the job contract limiting what you can do.

For other jobs, for example in teaching, there's often a clause in the employment contract about not bringing the profession into disrepute, that limits what you do even in your off hours.   It makes sense because a McDonald's employee doesn't really need to win the trust of the person buying a burger, whereas if a teacher gets caught delivering strip-a-grams, that may impair their ability to keep control in the classroom and retain the trust of the parents.

I'd have though it likely that the contract of employment for a chief of police would have something similar.  So even if he is able to remain professional about doing his job while serving liberals (or, for that matter, dealing with criminals who he perceives as liberals), his YouTube rantings may have impaired how much those parts of the community will now trust that he would remain professional, and THAT does directly impair his ability to perform his job (because the police do need a certain amount of support from the community, eg reporting suspicious stuff, in order to function efficiently).

If you can get passed the colorful words... He's not throwing rocks..breaking windows..preventing white women from taking their grandkids to the hospital..he's just video taping himself.  What's he going to do Clairwil ask any suspect if they are a democrat or a republican before arresting them?  I doubt it.

Friday
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 1:50 PM

If he were in my area I would support removing him as I don't believe someone like that could be unbiased and treat Liberals equally. However he's not so he's not my problem. That area might prefer someone like him, leave it up to those he serves. Bash our govt or politicians but generalizations are ignorant.

Funny how he is supposed to be all about the Constitution but the oath for his group seems to oppose free speech(never speak ill of the Founders). The FF were wise men but not saints by any means and I wouldn't take any oath preventing me from expressing my honest opinion on any subject

Thank God......it's Friday!!!

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Quoting Ednarooni160:

What's he going to do Clairwil ask any suspect if they are a democrat or a republican before arresting them?

Do you think it impossible that he will notice bumper stickers on cars he stops, or Obama posters in houses he enters?

Ednarooni160
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting Ednarooni160:

What's he going to do Clairwil ask any suspect if they are a democrat or a republican before arresting them?

Do you think it impossible that he will notice bumper stickers on cars he stops, or Obama posters in houses he enters?

And yet many people had NO problem with the black panthers helping out  by  policing.. Puleeeese. And I don't consider this guy radical like the black panthers.  .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)