Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Did someone say there's a protest? Like any good Lib, better grab your jars of urine and feces

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 13 Replies

Protesters bring Urine, Feces, and more fun stuff to Texas State Capital

Pro-Choicers Stayin' Classy in Texas

When protests didn’t work, Pro-Choicers in Austin unveiled a new way to  get attention for their cause. Bring stuff to the State house and get ready to fling it.

DPS gave out this press release. “The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) today received information that individuals planned to use a variety of items or props to disrupt legislative proceedings at the Texas Capitol.

Therefore for safety purposes, DPS recommended to the Texas Senate that all bags be inspected prior to allowing individuals to enter the Senate gallery, which the Texas Senate authorized.

During these inspections, DPS officers have thus far discovered one jar suspected to contain urine, 18 jars suspected to contain feces, and three bottles suspected to contain paint. All of these items – as well as significant quantities of feminine hygiene products, glitter and confetti possessed by individuals – were required to be discarded; otherwise those individuals were denied entry into the gallery.

In the interest of the safety and security of Texas legislators and the general public, these inspections will continue until the conclusion of Senate business.”

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:10 PM
2 moms liked this

WHY would anyone with "common" sense bring such nasty stuff to a protest?  And some bring kids also.  What the heck are they thinking..seriously..

etsmom
by Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Common sense isn't so common anymore.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

WHY would anyone with "common" sense bring such nasty stuff to a protest?  And some bring kids also.  What the heck are they thinking..seriously..

Speak Softly and Sweetly; Later You May Have To Eat Your Own Words
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:11 PM
2 moms liked this

I was reading some replies  somewhere else and someone mentioned the right using "signs".  I don't know how someome could even think there's a comparison between signs vs. urine and feces.  Offending one's eyes and throwing unclean things on someone's body..???  At least I could just turn my eyes away and walk in another direction..(kwim?)

ExecutiveChick
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

It is in CEHT

http://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/forums/read/18829960/Urine_Feces_and_more_fun_stuff_these_are_the_tools_of_the_left_when_its_time_to_protest?highlight=237569828#post237569828

Quoting Ednarooni160:

I was reading some replies  somewhere else and someone mentioned the right using "signs".  I don't know how someome could even think there's a comparison between signs vs. urine and feces.  Offending one's eyes and throwing unclean things on someone's body..???  At least I could just turn my eyes away and walk in another direction..(kwim?)

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting ExecutiveChick:

Did someone say there's a protest? Like any good Lib, better grab your jars of urine and feces

Why are you assuming that everyone who is pro-choice is a liberal?

Mrs.Pedro
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 4:35 AM
1 mom liked this
This is the same person who calls liberals "libtards".... I expect nothing less from those fingertips.

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this

That's disgusting.  Not only is it nasty, but think of the diseases they could be spreading.  If you want to protest, fine, but have some respect and decency.

ExecutiveChick
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Please tell me where I said that because I can tell you unequivocally that I have never said anything like that which means you are now the one making assumptions.

start sarcasm- Why would you do that, why would you make "Assumptions"? That's so hurtful. -end sarcasm 

The fact is, flinging poo like a bunch of animals isn't limited to the liberal whack jobs (read the liberals who are so far out there they are zealots and therefor, are whack jobs) associated with the Pro Abortion crowd. These filthy animals are becoming more and more common at the protests of the frothing at the mouth liberal gatherings.

Examples: 2004 RNC, 2008 RNC, 2008 DNC, OWS, Wisconsin Union Protests, G8 Summit

Quoting Clairwil:

Quoting ExecutiveChick:

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Quoting ExecutiveChick:
Quoting Clairwil:
Quoting ExecutiveChick:

Please tell me where I said that because I can tell you unequivocally that I have never said anything like that

Nowhere in the article does it mention whether the pro-choice protestors are liberal or conservative.

But, in your title for this post, you say "Like any good Lib".

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jul. 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Last I heard of this was libs wanting to throw feces and urine at republicans in Texas not the other way around..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN