Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama Gives Money To Syrian Rebels Who Behead Innocent Christians

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

Obama Gives Money To Syrian Rebels Who Behead Innocent Christians

Kristin Tate

Obama sure does love to spread the wealth around.

Now he’s giving our hard-earned tax dollars to Syrian rebels, who have been violently killing innocent Christian civilians and using 14-year-old children to carry out their brutal plans. Many of the murdered Christians have been beheaded in public sessions that are attended by a cheering crowd.

The worst part? No one seems to care. Obama has barely been questioned about his administration’s financial support for the al-Qaeda linked Syrians.

The story has even been reported in the mainstream media, but still, not many people seem to care or share the story on social media. Just last month, The Washington Times ran a headline that said, “Syrians behead Christians for helping military, as CIA ships in arms.”

The story said, “A priest and another Christian were beheaded before a cheering crowd by Syrian insurgents who say they aided and abetted the enemy… The reported beheading of the two Christians comes about the same time America has started sending arms to rebel fighters, the Wall Street Journal revealed this week.”

Still, this shocking report did not generate much interest from the public.

As reported by InfoWars:

The supposedly ‘Christian’ (a laughable declaration) Obama not only allows for these rebels to kill all Christians who do not convert and pay excessive taxes to the rebel army, but is the driving force behind it. How truly Christian of him. In fact, let’s look at the options innocent Christians are given by the Syrian rebels who wield CIA-given weaponry as according to the missionaries who have been to the Christian communities in Syria:

1. Renounce their Christian faith and convert immediately to Islam (to potentially have your life spared after swearing to the Syrian rebels and Islam).

2. Pay an extremely heavy tax to the Syrian rebels to potentially save your life and be able to secretly continue being a Christian (unless they decided to behead you anyway).

3. Immediately choose death, likely via beheading in the center of town to scare off your friends and family from challenging the Syrian rebel army.

4. Flee for your life and hope the Syrian rebels don’t find you or kill your family. All of your belongings left behind now belong to the Syrian rebels.

It is shocking that the House and Senate approved to go ahead and continue the financial support to the Syrian rebels.

And the public has expressed no anger at what’s going on.

After all, why bother fretting about how our tax dollars are being spent when you can be texting on your iPhone and watching Honey Boo Boo?

(H/T: InfoWars)

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JanuaryBaby06
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this
switching it up a bit pema jampa, i had to double check to make sure that it was even you that posted it-lol.
Pema_Jampa
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I do it every so often. Funny thing is I have bumped this 4 times now. So my conclusions about the group in general and the people here have been confirmed.

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

switching it up a bit pema jampa, i had to double check to make sure that it was even you that posted it-lol.

Pema_Jampa
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I only get responses to my threads that are over the top extreme in opinion. Why would someone post an different fair minded view when it is only ignored? 

We must remember we together make the group what it is.

IhartU
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Whatever. Zionists here in the US are perfectly okay with billions of our tax dollars being sent to Israel to kill innocent Palestinians... I'm supposed to get all upset over Christians being killed in Syria?

Pema_Jampa
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM

slap

SEEKEROFSHELLS
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I agree with we are ok with sending billions of dollars to isreal to continue apathaid. Palestinians btw are Muslim, Christian, and Jewish. The isrealis are now going after the bedoins. prawar law.  

Quoting IhartU:

Whatever. Zionists here in the US are perfectly okay with billions of our tax dollars being sent to Israel to kill innocent Palestinians... I'm supposed to get all upset over Christians being killed in Syria?

SEEKEROFSHELLS
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Your thread also goes along with all those CIA agents in Bengazi, and the running of guns. People want all those records disclosed. Disclose them, see who else gets their heads lobbed off. That is what I suspect will happen.

SEEKEROFSHELLS
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 12:46 AM

People also should be shouting that our tax dollars aren't supposed to support apartheid in Israel

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)