Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Far-left admits: Palin actually was right about Obama

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

Sarah Palin tells the truth, and the truth is setting wild-eyed leftists like Noam Chomsky and Howard Dean free--to agree with her about Barack Obama. Chomsky, the hard-left MIT linguistics legend, told Democracy Now:

I don’t usually admire Sarah Palin, but when she was making fun of this ‘hopey changey stuff,’ she was right; there was nothing there. And it was understood by the people who run the political system, and so it’s no great secret that the US electoral system is mainly a public relations extravaganza… it’s sort of a marketing affair.

Chomsky had once said, “I personally never expected anything of Obama, and wrote about it before the 2008 primaries. I thought it was smoke and mirrors.”

Dean agreed with Palin about her statements asserting ObamaCare would create “death panels” that would ration healthcare. Dean wrote in the Wall Street Journal late last month:

One major problem [with Obamacare] is the so-called Independent Payment Advisory Board. The IPAB is essentially a health-care rationing body. By setting doctor reimbursement rates for Medicare and determining which procedures and drugs will be covered and at what price, the IPAB will be able to stop certain treatments its members do not favor by simply setting rates to levels where no doctor or hospital will perform them. There does have to be control of costs in our health-care system. However, rate setting — the essential mechanism of the IPAB — has a 40-year track record of failure … getting rid of the IPAB is something Democrats and Republicans ought to agree on.

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM

BUMP!

-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes he is not liberal enough. I agree to that point but Palin was still wrong in a lot of her ramblings

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Yes the left loves her now. Palin 2016! Run Palin Run!

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Aug. 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I miss you Sarah! Please come back to us!

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:10 PM

"He?" Who? There are two mentioned in the OP.

One, a former presidential candidate and DNC Chair, the other an intellectual revered in academia for over 40 years.

Quoting -Celestial-:

Yes he is not liberal enough. I agree to that point but Palin was still wrong in a lot of her ramblings

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Re-read the OP again.

Something definitely lost between the page and your mind.

If anything political, it would be a Congressional race. 

Silly girl.  :)

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Yes the left loves her now. Palin 2016! Run Palin Run!

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:15 PM

You just might get your wish - but as an Alaska Congressonal representative.

But go ahead and hate, hate, hate away.

So pleased we could make your day.  :)

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

I miss you Sarah! Please come back to us!

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Death panels have been in place for years. It's called insurance companies.

Pema_Jampa
by 2HotTacoTini on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Hate away? I posted her greatest hits. I love her. Thanks for providing the opportunity to express my support.

Naturewoman4
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes she was/is & so was ALL those that didn't vote for him. But, it doesn't seem to matter. Now when are more people going to admit that Obama was the wrong choice for our Country? Are they going to continue to wait and see if Obama does ANYTHING at all to turn our Country around? If (and I predict will happen) Obama does NOTHING to help our Country at the end of his 2nd term, what will Obama supporters say then. What I'd really like to know is, did people vote & continue to support Obama no matter what happens, because he was our first 'half' black President. Or was it for the 'freebies' they are receiving? I'd really like to know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN