Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Coulter: 'Obama to Bomb Syria So He Won't Look Like an Idiot.'

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM
  • 3 Replies
AS SEEN ON HANNITY

Ann Coulter slammed President Obama and all Democrats for that matter on foreign policy. Tonight on Hannity, she reacted to the developing situation out of Syria and possible missile strikes by the United States on the country. “Do not vote for Democrats for commander in chief, America. This is what happens.”

'You Don't Trust Your Gov't': O'Reilly Takes on US Military Experts Over Syria

Coulter disagreed with Sean Hannity, saying that as the commander in chief, the president of the U.S. does not have to ask Congress for permission to bomb someone. She said that type of military action does not mean America is at war.

Speaking about the “red line” comment made by President Obama, Coulter said, “This is now the second time under the Obama administration that America has engaged in a military intervention – a continuation of a war in one case – solely so that our president wouldn’t look like an idiot for something he said.”

“I don’t see any possible good outcome,” Hannity forewarned. “Either Assad stays or let’s say one of the cruise missiles lands right on his head and he’s gone. The likely successor to him is that will be Obama helped Al Qaeda get into power in Syria. That can’t be good for Israel, the region or America.”

Coulter predicted that if and when the U.S. bombs Syria, it will be like the Clinton administration’s handling of Bosnia. “He’ll lob a few bombs over there, say, ‘I did it. There’s our red line, ha-ha, we bombed you.’ But it won’t develop into a huge conflagration and Assad will stay in power.”

Read more: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/08/27/ann-coulter-obama-bomb-syria-so-he-wont-look-idiot#ixzz2dGd85PUH

by on Aug. 28, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sillygirl83
by Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I totally agree with her.  Although I don't think there is much Obama could do to not look like an idiot at this point.

denise3680
by Gold Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM

minus the idiot part, I have to say I think she may be right.  Nothing is going to change over there either way.  I still do not think we should do anything, bombs, gas nothing.

So that being said, I really do nto like this chic, and that tasted real bad agreeing with her:/

sarahjz
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Hmmm....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN