Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO WAR WITH SYRIA Protest Today!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 5 Replies

UPDATE: We are in the process of creating a map of all the protests. Check it out HERE.

GLOBAL No War with Syria RALLIES HAPPENING THIS SATURDAY AUGUST 31st AROUND THE WORLD…
PLEASE GET INVOLVED. SHARE THIS TO STOP THIS ILLEGAL AND UNJUST WAR! #NoWarwithSyria

by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
grandmab125
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Obama is going to go rogue and attack Syria, not to take out Assad, but just to send the message that 'we're tough'.  He's doing this to save face after he stupidly drew that 'red line' in the sand.

If that narcissistic, egotistical maniac has any conscience, I hope it destroys him when they strike Israel in retaliation.

Who would have thought that we could end up with an even worse president than the incompetent Jimmy Carter.

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:34 PM

The USA needs to stay out and let them blow their selves up over whatever stupid shit they do in a sand box. 

Israel needs to be eradicated however.

kcangel63
by Amanda on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
If we do attack Syria, I will have lost any hope I had left for our country.

Quoting grandmab125:

Obama is going to go rogue and attack Syria, not to take out Assad, but just to send the message that 'we're tough'.  He's doing this to save face after he stupidly drew that 'red line' in the sand.

If that narcissistic, egotistical maniac has any conscience, I hope it destroys him when they strike Israel in retaliation.

Who would have thought that we could end up with an even worse president than the incompetent Jimmy Carter.

kcangel63
by Amanda on Aug. 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I don't agree with eradicating any country. I do feel we need to stay out of it and let them deal with it themselves. I also don't like our unquestioning allegiance to Isreal. I understand they are our ally. However, there is more going on between us and them than we know, I'm sure. :(

Quoting -Celestial-:

The USA needs to stay out and let them blow their selves up over whatever stupid shit they do in a sand box. 

Israel needs to be eradicated however.

JoJoBean8
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Good for you for protesting

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)