Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

The Moment a Woman Catches Fire While Attempting to Film Herself Doing a Provocative Miley Cyrus-Style Dance!

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Eds
  • 14 Replies

The Moment a Woman Catches Fire While Attempting to Film Herself Doing a Provocative Miley Cyrus-Style Dance!

When Miley Cyrus pulled off a raunchy routine at the MTV VMA’s last month, she introduced a larger section of the country and world to “twerking,” a provocative dance involving shaking one’s bottom. After the blowback over the routine, Cyrus didn’t seem to learn why the dance can be a problem. Neither did the young woman in the video below, it seems.

In it, a young woman — with what appears to be a bottle of alcohol, a shot glass, and candles on a nearby table — attempts to make a “sexy twerk video” for her boyfriend. But things go horribly wrong when she stands on her head while leaning against the door, only to have her roommate come home at that very moment. It ends with her crashing through the table and on fire:

The Moment a Woman Catches Fire While Attempting to Film Herself Doing a Provocative Miley Cyrus Style Dance!

(Source: YouTube screen shot)

The Moment a Woman Catches Fire While Attempting to Film Herself Doing a Provocative Miley Cyrus Style Dance!

Here’s how the video turned out:

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4kidz916
by Gold Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:14 PM

That's hilarious.  I hope the poor girl didn't get hurt. 

-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:15 PM

snort

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Is there a lesson in this..I "think" so.

Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:31 PM
I saw this earlier today on Facebook and all I could think as it started playing was WHY? Why would a woman video herself dancing like this. I admit, I laughed when she fell, which wasn't nice of me - in sight of her misfortune. I guess the larger thought is still why? Why do young people feel the need to make videos and post them on the Internet? I guess I am just old.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Why would someone post their own video of catching themselves on fire that makes themself look like an idiot?

DestinyHLewis
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:21 AM

You owe me an iPad. Just spit my coke all over! LOL! 

DestinyHLewis
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

The same reason Miley and a million others don't mind looking like @$$hats. ;) 

Quoting SallyMJ:

Why would someone post their own video of catching themselves on fire that makes themself look like an idiot?

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Boy, she is a disappointment.

Greg Gutfeld said last night on Red Eye that she may be 20, but her voice sounds like she's 40. I'd say 60. What a dumba$$. Embarrasses her dad to no end.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting SallyMJ:

momtimesx4
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Chronic smoking killed her voice

Quoting SallyMJ:

Boy, she is a disappointment.

Greg Gutfeld said last night on Red Eye that she may be 20, but her voice sounds like she's 40. I'd say 60. What a dumba$$. Embarrasses her dad to no end.

Quoting DestinyHLewis:

Quoting SallyMJ:

Donna6503
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Why did she post this after she caught herself on fire?

It's like, "Hey, look at me accidentally catch myself on fire ... "

What am I missing here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN