Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Prominent Americans Discussing Impeaching Obama

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM
  • 32 Replies

American CEO: Prominent Americans Discussing Impeaching Obama

September 12, 2013 by 12 Comments

Obama Laser On Coal Jobs SC American CEO: Prominent Americans discussing impeaching Obama

The direct speaking Robert Murray pulled no punches when he addressed the Bluefield Coal show in West Virginia yesterday.

The CEO of Murray Energy, one of America's largest coal producers, had a lot to say; and the word "impeachment" was one of them during a hard-hitting keynote speech to the coal mining industry, as well as to the rest of America.

Murray warned that Obama‘s disastrous energy policies are leading America to a European model of energy poverty as evidenced by huge price spikes to consumers in Britain and Germany...

"They are destroying low cost electricity in America for everyone, including our citizens on fixed incomes and our manufacturers of products that compete in the global marketplace.  European countries, particularly Germany went this route with disastrous consequences."

See: Germany says Solar is path to bankruptcy

He backed up Germany's energy plight with: "Germany spent 194 billion in the past 10 years on their "green" Obama experiment, including 10.2 billion in subsidies for solar alone. The result is German electric prices have jumped 61% and 15% of German families live in energy poverty."......All of their predictions on the cost of solar and wind power were understated five-fold"

"To make up for German's energy shortfall created by the loss of nuclear power and the inefficiency of "green" electricity, Germany is currently building 23 new coal-fired electricity generating plants."

Great Britain is another canary in the "green" mineshaft as their citizens struggle with huge price increases in electricity:  "Their electricity prices have risen more than than 70% since 2005.  Further, electricity prices are expected to increase another 54% by 2020."........and other European countries are now faced with power black outs.  Mr. Obama, his supporters and most democrats in Congress will not recognize this."

See: Britain quietly tries to install its unpopular windmills in Ireland

Murray pointed the spotlight on the actual damage these Obama "green" policies will wreak on America:  "Mr. Obama's EPA alone will destroy much of America's economy, resulting in the loss of 2.15 million jobs and nearly 200 billion in electricity rate increases by 2020, according to recent expert studies."

If there is a keystone to modern society, it is the availability of relatively cheap and abundant energy. And Murray spelled it out:  "Low cost electricity is a staple of life.  President Obama and his radical appointees are generating a huge crisis for America in what they are doing to the cost and reliability of electric power for our citizens."

Murray put a personal tie into why he is so passionate about Obama's disastrous energy policies:

"Mr. Obama's actions are a human issue to me, as I know the names of many Americans whose jobs and family livelihoods are being destroyed as he appeases his radical environmentalist, unionist, liberal elitist Hollywood character and other constituents.  These folks are my employees.

"These good Americans only want to work in honor and dignity.  But when their jobs and those of their neighbors are eliminated in the coal mining areas of America, they have no one to sell their homes to, which is generally their only possession.  Thus these people, who only want to work, are prohibited from doing so and fall to the negative side of the economic ledger for the rest of their lives.  This is not the America that I have always cherished."

See: Elite environmentalists tell coal miners to build amusement parks to take the place of their mining jobs.

Robert Murray ominously closed out his speech with a warning to the President and those who insist on taking America down a path that will eventually lead to disaster for the country:

"Many prominent Americans are now discussing the need to impeach President Obama...maybe you will want to be a part of this effort."

This article originally appeared at IrishCentral.com and is reprinted here with permission.

by on Sep. 12, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:02 AM
5 moms liked this

People who deliberately destroy the planet are far from prominent.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM
2 moms liked this

Although it is fully warranted, Impeachment is off the table.

The American public has no appetite for impeaching the first (half) black president.

David Axelrod and George Soros were genius in using this Trojan Horse to get thier people in power.

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM
6 moms liked this
Do you use electricity?

Quoting -Celestial-:

MsDenuninani
by Bronze Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM

From what I can tell (and I did a word search) what he said about impeaching Obama is this:

"Many prominent Americans are now discussing the need to impeach President Obama...maybe you will want to be a part of this effort."

Holy caveats and indirectness.

Me, personally, I have better things to do with my time to be part of an effort to discuss a need to do something.  I prefer to, y'know, just do it.

Oh, wait - I can't.  And neither can he -- but he's happy to suggest that you waste your time.  

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Sep. 13, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Alright so I'm at work and just skimmed this, but.... He wants to impeach Obama because? He doesn't agree with his green energy ideas or what?
Naturewoman4
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM
3 moms liked this
Well, certainly Obama would fit into that category of NOT being prominent. He may not have destroyed the planet (yet he may be getting there), but imo he certainly is destroying America. Which many believe he had all intentions of doing so before he first took office. Also, if he follows through with the plan of drilling offshore in the Arctic, I would say that's destroying our planet. Because, it's killing our oceans and there's no way of cleaning it up in the Arctic. So, we'll see if he gets in bed with Shell Oil Co. In 2011 "63" 'operational spills' due to equipment failures in Niger Delta of Nigeria. There's a petition out there to stop this from happeninig. I'm ALL for impeaching Obama and I feel this Country can be saved IF those that believe Obama's is bad for America should sign a petition to impeach him. I truly believe if it were ANY other President they would be impeached over just 1 of the MANY wrong doings by Obama.
Quoting -Celestial-:

Naturewoman4
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this
The sad thing is here in America, just to think that millions of Americans WOULD sign a petition to have him impeached. Sounds like not a very good President to have that many Americans wanting him impeached. ANY other President in our history, that even did ONE wrong doing that Obama has done, I believe just very may of been impeached. Nixon was going to get impeached, before he resigned and what exactly did HE do that was ANY different than Obama has done? ummm, I wonder IF any past or future Presidents that would do just ONE of what Obama did in the MANY wrong doings Obama did, would they get impeached? ummm, I wonder why not Obama.
Quoting Billiejeens:

The American public has no appetite for impeaching the first (half) black president.

David Axelrod and George Soros were genius in using this Trojan Horse to get thier people in power.

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

So he wants to impeach Obama because he doesn't like his green living policies?

That isn't a very good reason.  Though I am sure there are plenty of people here who can point out why he should be impeached.

The thing about living green is simple.  We can't keep relying on fossil fuels.  They won't be around for long and honestly I am tired of seeing our Earth raped for the resources she has.  We should try to talk about instituting green living on a small scale.  Did you know that if you install a windmill or solar panels on your home that if you end up using less energy than you produce that you can sell that energy back to the electric company?  Something to think about.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

The only chance for impeachment would be the Egyptian way.

Quoting Naturewoman4:

The sad thing is here in America, just to think that millions of Americans WOULD sign a petition to have him impeached. Sounds like not a very good President to have that many Americans wanting him impeached. ANY other President in our history, that even did ONE wrong doing that Obama has done, I believe just very may of been impeached. Nixon was going to get impeached, before he resigned and what exactly did HE do that was ANY different than Obama has done? ummm, I wonder IF any past or future Presidents that would do just ONE of what Obama did in the MANY wrong doings Obama did, would they get impeached? ummm, I wonder why not Obama.
Quoting Billiejeens:

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Sep. 13, 2013 at 12:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting -Celestial-:

If you are going to let wind mills kill Eagles..and we know how libs feel about birds and fish..I find THAT hipocritical.  I bet they are saying.."but the outcome justifies the slaughter".  Well, drilling, etc.. here outweighs some things also.  There's never going to be a perfect solution..but putting financial burden on people who have already lost jobs, can't find jobs..etc..is not the answer either.  Personally, I just wish he would concentrate on job creation instead of solar and/or wind creation..and put brains behind the scenes to discover how to solve environmental issues without upping the cost for people beyond taxes.  Actually I will go one further.. Obama is  NOT the person to do this.. He has the midas touch..which doesn't even benefit "other" people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)