Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

What Are The Odds of Alexis' victims being almost all white - when 50% of people in D.C. are black? The PC Question/Motive The Media Will Not Touch

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 157 Replies

Posted on  by 

FIRST The FLIP.   Yesterday on CNN, when the shooter was still thought to have used an AR-15, the CNN media types were talking about how accurate a weapon it was.   Erin Burnett even hosted a show talking about how anyone with simple training could put every magazine round into a two-inch square at 100 yards.    (*Note – This is Pre-victim id)

[...]  But if you keep that weapon clean, it is an extremely accurate rifle. He said from 100 yards, a novice with no training, with very little training could put just about every bullet in the magazine within about a two-inch area from 100 yards. So, that is how accurate that particular weapon is, Erin.

BURNETT: That is stunning. Every bullet in the magazine within a two-inch area with no training, I mean, that’s impossible to understand.

All right. Well, now I know, Brian, at this point, there are questions about what gun he used if he only used one gun where he got them. And I know we are still working on a lot of that. But I know that you know — you’re reporting he also had a semiautomatic Glock. Do we have any sense of what that, where he got that, what he was using that for?

TODD: Not sure where he got the semiautomatic glock pistol, Erin. We know that, from our sources that he purchased — he legally purchased the ar-15 rifle and that according to the people we have talked to, our law enforcement sources that was the weapon that he — the majority of the shooting with on Monday. So the ar-15 is really the weapon that everybody’s talking about right now.  (link)

But, OVERNIGHT, (*note* post victim id) something changed, and I was wondering why CNN was (all of a sudden) talking on every punditry show about how random, and inaccurate, shotgun blasts are -in general- regarding victims.  They are seemingly now fixated on randomness….

Then it hit me…..   The Navy is approximately 20% African American.    Washington DC Demographics are  50.1% African American…..  The media video(s) in/around the Navy Yard show a very large African American Naval Yard employee representation….

….. But (almost) every victim was WHITE.

x

……“He [Alexis] never got angry with us. He was always very nice to us. He had a couple of issues with being black. He felt he hadn’t been treated right, not by the Navy,just generally….

- Mr Suthamtewakul  (link)

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

shh

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:25 PM
6 moms liked this

There's basically three things I notice people don't usually want to talk about..the fact that some black people hate white people so much they set out to kill them.. We can't have it known that some feel that way because then it would be a black kkk mentality.  It's "just" not heard of.   And we can't blame the president for sprinkling some pepper on the situation either..

Then we can't talk about  (like Fort Hood) radical  muslims killing people after gaining a position of trust  (like a psychiatrist) to use said position to kill people.. No one wants to talk about that because that offends other muslims.  We can offend Christians if some nutter goes off..but not muslims.  Heck we can offend Christians for just saying Merry Christmas.

We can't refer to the president's short falls (and that's being kind) without being called a  racist against a black man..... Not  our fault he chooses to keep  his white side is in the closet.

idunno1234
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 5:35 PM
5 moms liked this

So here you are, on a Wednesday afternoon, thinking to yourself- lets stir that racist pot and bring it back to a boil based on pure conjecture because.....

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:37 PM
3 moms liked this
Aren't you always getting onto people about posting racially driven articles when it is a black victim?

So why are you stirring the pot. Seems a bit hypocritical. Then again I am seeing a pattern with you. :)
29again
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Gee, of course it was so totally random that he only hit certain people. 

I wish the media would just back off some of these stories until some real true facts are known.  The media does as much or more to stir the pot with their theories and conjectures.

29again
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:40 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Aren't you always getting onto people about posting racially driven articles when it is a black victim?

So why are you stirring the pot. Seems a bit hypocritical. Then again I am seeing a pattern with you. :)

Are we supposed to just ignore this?  If the situation were the reverse, you know as well as I that this would be all the media would be talking about.  I don't think we should make this issue the main overriding point about this event, but it does no good to ignore the facts, does it?

MomTiara19
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Black or white shooter ,black or white victims.Human lives were lost and we need to look into mental health issues,and gun laws.

29again
by Gold Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Quoting MomTiara19:

Black or white shooter ,black or white victims.Human lives were lost and we need to look into mental health issues,and gun laws. psychiatric drugs, known as SSRI's, and violent video games. 

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:50 PM
2 moms liked this
No it doesn't. However it seems to me that certain facets of media are working very hard to turn the racists tables back to the black man being the aggressor.
There is no other reason for articles like this. Just like there is no other reason for articles highlighting white on black crime. Just another diversion from the real issues we face today. Keeping us sidetracked with false enemies while those in power take advantage of the side show.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Are we supposed to just ignore this?  If the situation were the reverse, you know as well as I that this would be all the media would be talking about.  I don't think we should make this issue the main overriding point about this event, but it does no good to ignore the facts, does it?

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Neither of what you added is the issue. Gun laws are not either.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting MomTiara19:

Black or white shooter ,black or white victims.Human lives were lost and we need to look into mental health issues,and gun laws. psychiatric drugs, known as SSRI's, and violent video games. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN