Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Thanks, Abominable Care Act!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:52 AM
  • 9 Replies

Obamacare

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I prefer the Anti Christ Act myself. Nothing says healing the sick like praising the debil.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Thanks for the non-sequitur. We can always count on you for those.

Quoting -Celestial-:

I prefer the Anti Christ Act myself. Nothing says healing the sick like praising the debil.

casseopeia
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the ACA is the main reason I have not been able to find a job.  No one wants to hire full time, older workers.

survivorinohio
by Rene on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Quoting casseopeia:

I think the ACA is the main reason I have not been able to find a job.  No one wants to hire full time, older workers.

No one wants to hire full time at all and lots of places are taking everyone to part time.

My son in law has been at Ohio Echeck for 1 1/2 yrs and just bought a car.  His hours were cut this week due to ACA:(

How far you go in life depends on your being: tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of both the weak and strong.  Because someday in life you would have been one or all of these.  GeorgeWashingtonCarver

lylalane7275
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think we have seen anything yet, just wait for the Employer Insurance Mandate to go into effect.  Why do you think it was delayed until after the 2014 elections.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

And everybody knows that!

But  some refuse to admit it - even with the data staring them in the face.

So what do we do? Keep going in a direction that has singlehandedly done more to kill employment? Taxpayer funded healthcare is not good when it leaves so many of the taxpayers as not able to pay taxes because they are unemployed. Where's the sense in that?!

Quoting casseopeia:

casseopeia
by Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:23 PM

It's so bad trying to get work here in the Bay area.  I think it's just as bad as 2009.  It just looks like lower unemployment because fewer people are qualifying for benefits and more people are working part time jobs.

Quoting survivorinohio:

Quoting casseopeia:

No one wants to hire full time at all and lots of places are taking everyone to part time.

My son in law has been at Ohio Echeck for 1 1/2 yrs and just bought a car.  His hours were cut this week due to ACA:(

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I say, let's do the Constitutional thing: Equal protection under the law.

No special privileges to ANYONE. ALL are under the law. Even John Roberts and Congress and president O.

If the Prez wants to delay the law for anybody, we delay for ALL.

Quoting lylalane7275:

I don't think we have seen anything yet, just wait for the Employer Insurance Mandate to go into effect.  Why do you think it was delayed until after the 2014 elections.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:25 PM

As they say:

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Delay Obamacare only for some, you deny justice for all.

Quoting lylalane7275:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)