Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

How awesome was this week’s Democratic temper tantrum? [VIDEO]

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:00 PM
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

By Christopher Bedford 9:56 AM 09/28/2013

So Generation Opportunity and Ted Cruz made big splashes this week.

"And the Wild Things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws." Because of course. 

by on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

What a FUNNY video..LOLOLOLOL 

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM
5 moms liked this

Moral: If you're going to have a tantrum, you best make sure someone's watching.

~ Rules for Radicals: Updated for the 21st Century

Brought to you by the letter "O" and the number 17 trillion.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Sep. 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting SallyMJ:

Moral: If you're going to have a tantrum, you best make sure someone's watching.

~ Rules for Radicals: Updated for the 21st Century

Brought to you by the letter "O" and the number 17 trillion.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

LOLOLOLOLOL infinity.

Rampgirl04
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 12:28 AM
3 moms liked this

Great Post SallyMJ :)

LOL sadly theres no other way to describe the Democrats having a fit when they don't get what they want. In fact I'm smiling ear to ear right now because so far and hopefully this sticks but it looks like Obamacare is about to be defunded. I hope they do shutdown our Government this coming week to prove a point that one can't just go shoving things down peoples throat and get away with it. Girl I'm crossing my fingers that those of us who have been against it from day one get justice here.

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:30 AM
3 moms liked this

The government has been shut down 17 times in the past 40 years - usually for just a day or two.

As Calvin Coolidge said, "It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones."

Quoting Rampgirl04:

LOL sadly theres no other way to describe the Democrats having a fit when they don't get what they want. In fact I'm smiling ear to ear right now because so far and hopefully this sticks but it looks like Obamacare is about to be defunded. I hope they do shutdown our Government this coming week to prove a point that one can't just go shoving things down peoples throat and get away with it. Girl I'm crossing my fingers that those of us who have been against it from day one get justice here.

Rampgirl04
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 5:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree on this response you gave Sally :)

And I really agree with what that Calvin Coolidge said ty for posting that as well. LOL I don't know exactly who he is but a very smart man from his words :)

Quoting SallyMJ:

The government has been shut down 17 times in the past 40 years - usually for just a day or two.

As Calvin Coolidge said, "It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones."

Quoting Rampgirl04:

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

A former US president.  :)

Quoting Rampgirl04:

I totally agree on this response you gave Sally :)

And I really agree with what that Calvin Coolidge said ty for posting that as well. LOL I don't know exactly who he is but a very smart man from his words :)

Quoting SallyMJ:

Quoting Rampgirl04:

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Sally, as I said in Celestials post this is nothing short of unproductive.  Keep sitting there and pointing fingers at the other side.  That is what they want you to do because while you are being easily distracted they are taking advantage o the American people.  They are doing whatever they want while we have all of this childish fighting over nothing.  What is the point of this?

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:06 PM

One person's "unproductive" is another's "effective irony."

Why do liberals always want to cut the freedom of speech of those they disagree with? That is NOT a libertarian position.

If you can't stand the heat, maybe you might want to choose to stay out of the kitchen. 

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Sally, as I said in Celestials post this is nothing short of unproductive.  Keep sitting there and pointing fingers at the other side.  That is what they want you to do because while you are being easily distracted they are taking advantage o the American people.  They are doing whatever they want while we have all of this childish fighting over nothing.  What is the point of this?

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Sally there you go again.  Building up straw man arguements only for me to effectively shut it down.

There is no irony here.  You are being childish and making fun of those people you disagree with.  There is nothing more to it than that.

And you are free to say whatever it is that you want.  Never said you don't have that right.  However, that doesn't mean you are free from people disagreeing with you or from the repercussions of those words.  

And just because you need it.

Irony according to Merriam-Webster dictionary

the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really think especially in order to be funny

: a situation that is strange or funny because things happen in a way that seems to be the opposite of what you expected

Quoting SallyMJ:

One person's "unproductive" is another's "effective irony."

Why do liberals always want to cut the freedom of speech of those they disagree with? That is NOT a libertarian position.

If you can't stand the heat, maybe you might want to choose to stay out of the kitchen. 

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN