Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Palin And Confederate Flag Rally Tea Party Piling Barrycades A White House

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Oct. 13, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Replies (31-40):
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Those were sell outs.

(lets see how did one of the libs put it the other day - something like they have "identity issues" I think.)

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Why? There were black veterans there. 

Quoting Billiejeens:

Obama is (half) black

All criticism is racist.

Where have you been?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How is this "unbridled racism"? It's a protest. If you know your history our forefathers did the same. Just to name 1, The Boston Tea Party, when the tea was dumped in the Boston Harbor in protest of England. 

So, no one could march in support of the Vets? Should there have been a tent where they verified each person's military background before allowing them to march? 

You DO realize it's because of the Veterans you're not speaking German or Japanese?

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Barry's legacy will be how he split this country into tiny little pieces.

It's a shame, over 3000 people died on 9/11, a horrific act of terrorism that united the people of this country.

How sad.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Those were sell outs.

(lets see how did one of the libs put it the other day - something like they have "identity issues" I think.)

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Obama is (half) black

All criticism is racist.

Where have you been?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How is this "unbridled racism"? It's a protest. If you know your history our forefathers did the same. Just to name 1, The Boston Tea Party, when the tea was dumped in the Boston Harbor in protest of England. 

So, no one could march in support of the Vets? Should there have been a tent where they verified each person's military background before allowing them to march? 

You DO realize it's because of the Veterans you're not speaking German or Japanese?

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:40 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting 143myboys9496:

It's a shame, over 3000 people died on 9/11, a horrific act of terrorism that united the people of this country.

How sad.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Those were sell outs.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Obama is (half) black

All criticism is racist.

Where have you been?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

He doesn't like this country.

lylalane7275
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe what he said was "I love this country, therefore I must fundamentally change it".  Something like that.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How sad.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Those were sell outs.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Obama is (half) black

All criticism is racist.

Where have you been?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:01 AM

If your man came home and said -

Honey I love you, but we have to fundamentally change you, we have to change your history and your traditions, we have to transform you into something new.

How would you view that?

Quoting lylalane7275:

I believe what he said was "I love this country, therefore I must fundamentally change it".  Something like that.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How sad.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Those were sell outs.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Obama is (half) black

All criticism is racist.

Where have you been?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

garnet83
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM

How cute. You find the one loon with confederate flags and make him a focal point as if he's representative of the whole group at the protest. Nice try. I'm on to you though.

lylalane7275
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

He would never do that, he loves me just the way I ............Oh I get it.  ; )

Quoting Billiejeens:

Honey I love you, but we have to fundamentally change you, we have to change your history and your traditions, we have to transform you into something new.

How would you view that?

Quoting lylalane7275:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How sad.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Those were sell outs.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Obama is (half) black

All criticism is racist.

Where have you been?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Billiejeens:

How would you view that?

Quoting lylalane7275:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How sad.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Those were sell outs.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Obama is (half) black

All criticism is racist.

Where have you been?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Oh yea...NOT GOOD..not GOOD at all! 

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm guessing that he is not an American hating Communist - so of course you get along.

Quoting lylalane7275:

He would never do that, he loves me just the way I ............Oh I get it.  ; )

Quoting Billiejeens:

How would you view that?

Quoting lylalane7275:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How sad.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Those were sell outs.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Quoting Billiejeens:

Obama is (half) black

All criticism is racist.

Where have you been?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Yep!  

Quoting garnet83:

How cute. You find the one loon with confederate flags and make him a focal point as if he's representative of the whole group at the protest. Nice try. I'm on to you though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)