Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

People like you don't deserve to live in this great country!

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:40 AM
  • 55 Replies
1 mom liked this

What do you think when you see someone respond to someone with a statement like this?

I honestly think it is sad.  America is great because of the diversity we have in it.  Being able to overcome this diversity and unite as one country is what makes us strong.  Telling people you have different views from to move or get out of this country simply divides the country and makes it weak.  

Give me your thoughts.  Have you ever been told this?  Did you tell someone this?  If so why?

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocketracer
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Just to be snotty...."you don't belong on cafemoms.com" ....settle down,  it's just a joke.

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:59 AM

LOL, so care to discuss the post?  Because there are people in this country that believe this and have this mindset.

Quoting rocketracer:

Just to be snotty...."you don't belong on cafemoms.com" ....settle down,  it's just a joke.

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:02 PM

No.

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

LOL, so care to discuss the post?  Because there are people in this country that believe this and have this mindset.

Quoting rocketracer:

Sat.Wed
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Its usualy the ones whom themesleves have no clue or they try claiming "we were here first "they" shuld leave" umm idiot techinally the Natives where here before ANY of the white people etc.......

MomTiara19
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I was born and raised in the USA.If a person told me I did not deserve to live in this country.

I would say...

cammibear
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:08 AM
5 moms liked this
Actually I have thought many times if people hate freedom so much, why don't they move to any other part of the world?

Kinda like people that come to a church, obviously have a problem with the doctrines of the church, but instead of seeking a church they can be in agreement with and go there, they want to cause division and try to change the church's doctrine.

I don't get it. But I've never told someone to go elsewhere. I've just wondered why the don't if they are so unhappy.
JustCJ
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:09 AM
3 moms liked this
Born and raised in upstate NY 40 years. Live in the south now. You got something against southerners?

Quoting MomTiara19:

I was born and raised in the USA.If a person told me I did not deserve to live in this country.

I would say...

muslimah
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I have told it so many times in my life that it doesn't even phase me anymore.

Subhan Allah ( سبحان الله )"Glory be to Allah"
 Alhamdulillah ( الحمدللہ )"All Praise to Allah"
 Allahu Akbar ( الله اكبر )"Allah is the Greatest"

SherryBerry106
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

She posts whatever memes she finds in her in-box each morning.

Quoting JustCJ:

Born and raised in upstate NY 40 years. Live in the south now. You got something against southerners?

Quoting MomTiara19:

I would say...

SherryBerry106
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:58 AM

I think this is completely false.

Lay out your argument.

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

What do you think when you see someone respond to someone with a statement like this?

I honestly think it is sad.  America is great because of the diversity we have in it.  Being able to overcome this diversity and unite as one country is what makes us strong.  Telling people you have different views from to move or get out of this country simply divides the country and makes it weak.  

Give me your thoughts.  Have you ever been told this?  Did you tell someone this?  If so why?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN