Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

ONE MORE: Black 16yr. old POC slaughters Columbus, Ohio woman in hate crime

Posted by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:49 AM
  • 65 Replies

A sixteen year old black male has been charged with the random hate crime/thrill kill stabbing murder of a 55 year old white female who was jogging.

If the races were reversed, this would be a major national news story.

From Columbus Dispatch…

A Blendon Township woman was stabbed to death while jogging in a park near her home over the weekend, and police have charged a teenager who lived in a nearby group home with the slaying.

Jane E. Juergens, 55, was found dead with multiple stab wounds on the main trail of Ridgewood Park around 7 p.m. Sunday, Blendon Township police said. She lived on Saddle Lane E., not far from the par

Jordan T. Stewart, 16, was charged yesterday with a delinquency count of murder in Juergens’ death. Stewart and Juergens did not know each other, township Police Chief John Belford said.

Stewart lived in a group home with three other boys at 5548 Copenhagen Dr., which is near the park. He was assigned to the group home, run by Consumer Support Services, by Franklin County Children Services last year.

According to a search warrant filed in Franklin County Municipal Court, Juergens’ body was found by township police officers after Willy Mutah, a staff member at the group home, called police shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday, to say Stewart was acting suspiciously

by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 8:49 AM

stewart-juergens

-Celestial-
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this

For every *black* crime, there is a white, yellow, red, purple, polka dot crime..

Quite telling..

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I Hate Polka Dot Crime!

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:53 AM
2 moms liked this

How did his race play a part in this crime?  DId he admit to killing the woman because he is racist?  Did he admit to doing it for the thrill?

denise3680
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Nowhere in the article or anywhere does this say it is a hate crime or that he was charged with that, it only says he is charged with murder.  I knew I was right in calling you a racist and a race baiter:/

denise3680
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

How did his race play a part in this crime?  DId he admit to killing the woman because he is racist?  Did he admit to doing it for the thrill?

only in her mind does it play a factor.  I read both this article and the one in the link and nowhere does it mention race or being charged with a hate crime.  He is however being charged, at this time, with murder.  She is a race baiter does it all the time:/

jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM
3 moms liked this
Regardless of the type of crime it is classified as~ this thug needs to be removed from society.
PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM
4 moms liked this

I was about to say, I didn't read anything here where it was linked to his race or hers.  Doesn't surprise me with Billy though.  Her posts always smell like they come from under a bridge.

Quoting denise3680:

Quoting PrimmednPunked:

only in her mind does it play a factor.  I read both this article and the one in the link and nowhere does it mention race or being charged with a hate crime.  He is however being charged, at this time, with murder.  She is a race baiter does it all the time:/

sarahjz
by Bronze Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Sad for their families.

denise3680
by Gold Member on Oct. 24, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Quoting jcrew6:

Regardless of the type of crime it is classified as~ this thug needs to be removed from society.

I totally agree, some people just need to be locked away from society:/ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN