Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Hey Obama Supporters: Do you think ObamaCare rebuilds people’s faith in the institution of government?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:32 AM
  • 42 Replies
Obama's Big F'n deal... What are your thoughts on these facts:

The Medical Device Tax
The Breakdown of the Federal HealthCare.gov website
The loss of insurance plans the Obama admin knew would occur since 2010
The fact that ACA and the ACA website are over costs projected
Businesses have been given a one-year reprieve, but individual citizens? Not. So. Much.
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocketracer
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Even with the current failures and revelations, some big govt supporters still support and believe the govt should run a single payer healthcare system.
darlingmeggy
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM
2 moms liked this
Big time fail.
lylalane7275
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:18 AM

BUMP

SherryBerry106
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM

If we simply had free healthcare none of this would be happening.

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:36 AM

LOL the ACA is something I don't have much faith in at all.  It is not being instituted correctly at all.  I think this will  be a big downfall for Obama, among other things.

pansyprincess
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hangs down we should be single payer healthcare system. I would rather Obama be president than any schmuck that the Republican party put forth.  Since I got my first job, healthcare has gone up each year.  I work full time, and have insurance through my employer. 

I think republicans are a bunch of asshat babies.  :)

jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I wonder how many Obama Supporters will step up and discuss....
rocketracer
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this
The crickets aren't even chirping...

Quoting jcrew6:

I wonder how many Obama Supporters will step up and discuss....

jcrew6
by Jenney on Oct. 29, 2013 at 10:57 AM
4 moms liked this
So, you can't actually discuss any of the issues I mentioned above. Instead you have a blanket statement of free pass for Obama because he is a democrat. So sad.

Quoting pansyprincess:

Hangs down we should be single payer healthcare system. I would rather Obama be president than any schmuck that the Republican party put forth.  Since I got my first job, healthcare has gone up each year.  I work full time, and have insurance through my employer. 

pansyprincess
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I think that the website was bound to have issues.  I work in IT.  It means nothing to see.  We see it in deployments all the time.  I am not blaming Obama for a bad website roll out.  But it says WORLDS about you that you do.

Obama can't read the minds of the insurance companies.  Those companies could comply with the ACA rules, and continue to insure people.  They chose not to.  That's not Obama's fault.  The plans could continue to exist if the insurance companies let them.

No one should get a reprieve, not businesses or people.

The ACA is not as affordable as it should be.  That is solely the blame of the republicans who blocked the public option.

Obama should not have negotiated over that point.  I still believe a single payer is the way to go.

Obama is not the devil incarnate, no matter how much you want him to be.  I am a very liberal person, and what I feel is right almost always is in line with the democrats, all though they are at times too centrist for my likes.  It's fairly simple to understand that not everyone sees as you do, and those that don't tend to agree with what Obama stands for.

Quoting jcrew6:

So, you can't actually discuss any of the issues I mentioned above. Instead you have a blanket statement of free pass for Obama because he is a democrat. So sad.

Quoting pansyprincess:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN