Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Just for a Laugh.... Dr. Seuss For Older Kids

Posted by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:21 PM
  • 20 Replies

Dr Seuss For Older Kids ~

cid:SCTRNGTDLLYT.IMAGE.jpeg

cid:TWIXMMZUMQRE.IMAGE_1.jpeg

cid:TDQBOABPUZJR.IMAGE_2.jpeg

cid:WSHTRZAGFCVF.IMAGE_3.jpeg

by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
29again
by Gold Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:33 PM

no pics?  no links?  I got nothing but some letters on the page....

JanuaryBaby06
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Quoting 29again:

Yeah that's all I got too. I was thinking it was just my computer until I read your reply so thanks lady! Havent talked to you in awhile. What were the grand kids for Halloween?
29again
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

Quoting 29again:

Yeah that's all I got too. I was thinking it was just my computer until I read your reply so thanks lady! Havent talked to you in awhile. What were the grand kids for Halloween?

Well......... we had a line ofrain and strong storms rolling through today, so they postponed ToT pretty much everywhere.  It is gonna be on Sunday.  But this is dad's weekend with S, so he will take her.  And the baby is only 6 mo, so she won't be going, lol.  (Although I did see a really neat pic of a baby sitting inside a hollowed-out watermelon!  I think A would be so cute like that, but she can't quite sit up alone, yet.)  And my ds is 14, so I'm thinking I'm just gonna buy him a bag of candy and call it done.  It just isn't quite the same without the little ones...  How are things your way?  What were your LO's dressed up as?

JanuaryBaby06
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Quoting 29again:

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

Quoting 29again:

Well......... we had a line ofrain and strong storms rolling through today, so they postponed ToT pretty much everywhere.  It is gonna be on Sunday.  But this is dad's weekend with S, so he will take her.  And the baby is only 6 mo, so she won't be going, lol.  (Although I did see a really neat pic of a baby sitting inside a hollowed-out watermelon!  I think A would be so cute like that, but she can't quite sit up alone, yet.)  And my ds is 14, so I'm thinking I'm just gonna buy him a bag of candy and call it done.  It just isn't quite the same without the little ones...  How are things your way?  What were your LO's dressed up as?

Awwww, that stinks!!! The watermelon thing sounds sooo cute! Kinda mad that my kids e way too oldfor that-lol. 14...thats that awkward age where they just kindof grew out ofHalloween right Yeah, I'm sure he rather just have the candy. Good call Mom! It started to rain here but cleared quick...Thank goodness! DS7 was a claw machine and ds3 was Jack the Skelton from Nightmare before Christmas.... Imake theircostumes. They made out very well. I am going to be so sad wen I don't have LOs, I love getting praised for their costumes-lol. Other then the crappy weather, everything good?
grandmab125
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:26 AM

What are you ladies talking about?  I think CM's messed up and your responses belong on another post.

I didn't provide any links, as there are no links.  This is just something my daughter sent me.  It's just a take off on Dr. Seuss's books.  It probably was a meme or something.

I thought it was funny, so I wanted to share it.

29again
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Quoting grandmab125:

What are you ladies talking about?  I think CM's messed up and your responses belong on another post.

I didn't provide any links, as there are no links.  This is just something my daughter sent me.  It's just a take off on Dr. Seuss's books.  It probably was a meme or something.

Well, grandmab, all we can see is the title, in a rainbow of colors, and then what would appear to be links or urls for some pictures.  However, nothing can be done with them, they can't even be highlighted and pasted into an address bar so that the picture can be seen.  Knowing Dr Seuss, I would love to see them.  Can you repost what you tried to do in the OP?  

Sorry for hijacking your post, I didn't mean for that to happen....  =(

grandmab125
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Mmm....I'm not having any trouble seeing it.  I'll try again.  Let me know if it works or not.  If not, I'll just describe them for you.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting grandmab125:

Well, grandmab, all we can see is the title, in a rainbow of colors, and then what would appear to be links or urls for some pictures.  However, nothing can be done with them, they can't even be highlighted and pasted into an address bar so that the picture can be seen.  Knowing Dr Seuss, I would love to see them.  Can you repost what you tried to do in the OP?  

kcangel63
by Amanda on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Mobile Photo

Here is what I see. Maybe it's because I'm mobile.
kcangel63
by Amanda on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Still just white boxes with an image location.

Quoting grandmab125:

Mmm....I'm not having any trouble seeing it.  I'll try again.  Let me know if it works or not.  If not, I'll just describe them for you.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting grandmab125:

29again
by Gold Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Still nothing...  *sniff, sniff*

Quoting grandmab125:

Quoting 29again:

Quoting grandmab125:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)