Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Yikes Osama's approval rating is a scathing 40%

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:47 PM
  • 92 Replies
1 mom liked this
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rocketracer
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Does it really matter? Dems up for re-election are distancing themselves from Obamacare.
DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:52 PM
2 moms liked this

laughing

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:53 PM
9 moms liked this

If I was a rep running against them I would have ads showing that they (the dem) voted for Obamacare if they did. Soundbites talking about how great it will be would be a bonus too!

Quoting rocketracer:

Does it really matter? Dems up for re-election are distancing themselves from Obamacare.

jcrew6
by Jenney on Nov. 4, 2013 at 8:57 PM
9 moms liked this
In June 2012 he said, if you HAVE insurance, you will keep it. This was after ObamaCare was implemented. IMO, this makes him guilty of lying to the American People.
rocketracer
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:01 PM
8 moms liked this
I heard this the other day..."Nixon lied once. Obama lied over. 20 times."

Heck, the NY Times printed an op-ed saying Obama just mis-spoke. As long as dolts are hypnotized by Dem talking points , they will continue to live in la la land and swallow the swill they are being served.
SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:07 PM
5 moms liked this

Yikes is right.

It's about time, and 5 years late, at the same time.

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:25 PM
10 moms liked this

Greg Gutfeld nailed it in The Five tonight. He said misspeaking is saying elephant instead of elevator. He also asked if Obamacare covers getting your head out of your ass.

Quoting rocketracer:

Heck, the NY Times printed an op-ed saying Obama just mis-spoke. As long as dolts are hypnotized by Dem talking points , they will continue to live in la la land and swallow the swill they are being served.

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:26 PM
2 moms liked this

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:31 PM
4 moms liked this

sidesplittinglaughter Doubtful. It's probably considered an elective procedure, and not covered.

Quoting DSamuels:

Greg Gutfeld nailed it in The Five tonight. He said misspeaking is saying elephant instead of elevator. He also asked if Obamacare covers getting your head out of your ass.

Quoting rocketracer:

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:34 PM
2 moms liked this

That's exactly what I told hubby!

high five

Quoting 143myboys9496:

sidesplittinglaughter Doubtful. It's probably considered an elective procedure, and not covered.

Quoting DSamuels:

Quoting rocketracer:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN