Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Hey Cruz!Texans Say Obamacare Is Helping Them

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM
  • 11 Replies
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
susan115
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

REALLY?  You lack critical thinking skills in thes post.  Please read something and tell me how great you think Stalin was.  You must think it was acceptable for him to strave Russians, take farmland from farmers, have many more poor people, and let's not forget all the people who he murdered.  But, you liberals NEVER read history or you did and what to get rid of those you believe are less worthy than you?  You pick which one you are.

jobseeker
by Bronze Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM
3 moms liked this

Look at the source!  Mother Jones would say that bacon grease reduces cholesterol if it wuuld help the left!

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:15 AM
2 moms liked this
Mother Jones writers = palm-frond-fanning, grape-feeding servants
denise3680
by Gold Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting susan115:

REALLY?  You lack critical thinking skills in thes post.  Please read something and tell me how great you think Stalin was.  You must think it was acceptable for him to strave Russians, take farmland from farmers, have many more poor people, and let's not forget all the people who he murdered.  But, you liberals NEVER read history or you did and what to get rid of those you believe are less worthy than you?  You pick which one you are.

I have to ask, do you really think we live in a country like that?  Have you ever really been to a communist country?  have you lived outside the United States?  Are you making informed choices in what you write or are you using scare tactics to insult and divert attention to your over active imagination? 

lylalane7275
by Silver Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 10:22 AM
6 moms liked this

Wow!  Really have to dig deep into the bowels of Hell to find positives about our Liar and Chief.

JustCJ
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:02 AM
2 moms liked this

can someone tell me where any of these people have actually purchased a plan? anyone? anyone?

Mother Jones? REally? bwahahaha 

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Sawry, No Shield of Blackability for Stalin.

Quoting susan115:

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:34 AM

So instead of ignoring the thread if not credible you call her a bot, tell her she shouldn't breed, and that she is a jerk? 

Wow! 

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

No Instructions are ever followed 100%    bouncing

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

So instead of ignoring the thread if not credible you call her a bot, tell her she shouldn't breed, and that she is a jerk? 

Wow! 

itsmesteph11
by on Nov. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL Was this YOUR idea for a title or was it the real title?  Either way it's a lie so it doesn't matter.   Funny but none of these 3 people have actually got insurance through the exchanges. You really want those of us who do not believe this debacle will ever do what was promised to feel defeated because 3, yes that's 3 people who would like to have insurance might be able to get it from the exchanges?  For sure I will be subsidizing the guy who makes $22,000 and probably the other 2 also.  

This is a joke..... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)