Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Man Sues Wife Over Birth of 'Ugly Daughter'... and Wins

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM
  • 22 Replies

plasticsurgeryparents

A Chinese man divorced and then sued his ex-wife for giving birth to what he called an extremely ugly baby girl, the Irish Times reported.

Initially, Jian Feng accused his wife of infidelity, so sure that he could never father an unattractive child.

When a DNA test proved that the baby was his, Feng’s wife came clean on a little secret — before they met, she had undergone about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery in South Korea.

Feng sued his ex-wife on the grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him about the plastic surgery and duping him into thinking she was beautiful, The Huffington Post reported.

The kicker? He won. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his ex-wife to fork over $120,000.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”

- See more at: http://cocoafab.com/man-sues-wife-over-ugly-children/#sthash.BkyjuMsX.dpuf

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I thought China had a 1 child policy. How did they manage to have 3?

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Apparently, they are three times as wealthy as the average citizen; therefore, they were granted special permission by the servants of the people to have three children.

Quoting DSamuels:

tcallisto
by New Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:31 AM
4 moms liked this

Umm, his sons are not attractive either..... Maybe he has the bad gene.  What a jerk.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM

It's HIS child and he made a stink about "appearances"...nice job dad...I bet your daughter needs a LOT of recovery time over this..IF she ever gets over the fact that you, her  father called her ugly, and a judge agreed with it.

Momma_Lauth
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Isn't the issue that she had a disease and lied about it? I don't think they should say he sued over his children being ugly. She lied about something pretty important 

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Wow what a winner.  Lucky woman that she got rid of him.  He never loved her.  He loved what she was, a pretty face and body to bang.

kcangel63
by Amanda on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Her 'disease', according to the article, is that she wasn't naturally beautiful.

Quoting Momma_Lauth:

Isn't the issue that she had a disease and lied about it? I don't think they should say he sued over his children being ugly. She lied about something pretty important 

UpSheRises
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM

That is only for poor people. If you can purchase a waiver you can have as many as you want.

Reproductive rights...can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

Quoting DSamuels:

TimetoMomUp
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Is she considered ugly because her nose turns up?  Because all three kids appear to have that trait.  Other than that I cannot understand what he is seeing that is ugly (FTR, I don't think a turned up nose is ugly, it is just the only thing I see that it uncommon). 

UpSheRises
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I probably should go here but the girl isn't any uglier than the boys.

IMO, they are fine looking children, either way, they all seem equal in attractiveness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN