Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

That’s Not an Apology for Losing Health Care Insurance

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 9:25 AM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

Everyone is spinning that Barack Obama is apologizing for people losing their healthcare.

He did not.

Listen to him.

He’s apologizing for people believing they would not lose healthcare insurance based on his statements.

That’s a pretty big difference.

He knew. The White House knew people would lose their healthcare insurance. They misled people to try to build support for people.

Barack Obama is apologizing for misleading people. He is most certainly not apologizing for people actually losing their healthcare.

by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM
5 moms liked this

Guess he's only good at apologizing FOR America...not TO Americans.

Debrowsky
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM
4 moms liked this

HE DEFINITELY DIDN'T COME OUT AND APOLOGIZE FOR LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

tnmomofive
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 12:20 PM
6 moms liked this

Nope because that would mean he'd have to fix it and he has no intent on doing so.It all went as he planned it to go.

DSamuels
by Gold Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 3:44 PM
4 moms liked this

He didn't apologize.

First you have to admit guilt, which he clearly didn't do. Next you say you are sorry for doing it, which he also didn't do. Finally you ask for forgiveness, which we know he will never do.

He doesn't believe he did anything wrong, so he doesn't feel the need to apologize. He thinks we were wrong for being too stupid to understand what he was doing to help us. He has to help us, obviously we are too stupid to help ourselves or we wouldn't have those substandard policies.

Typical defense attorney, and he is playing defense on this. Admit nothing, blame the victim.

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Obama is a constitutional scholar, not a defense attorney.

Quoting DSamuels:

He didn't apologize.

First you have to admit guilt, which he clearly didn't do. Next you say you are sorry for doing it, which he also didn't do. Finally you ask for forgiveness, which we know he will never do.

He doesn't believe he did anything wrong, so he doesn't feel the need to apologize. He thinks we were wrong for being too stupid to understand what he was doing to help us. He has to help us, obviously we are too stupid to help ourselves or we wouldn't have those substandard policies.

Typical defense attorney, and he is playing defense on this. Admit nothing, blame the victim.

Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM
5 moms liked this

I tried to listen to that, but all I heard was him snickering and whispering 'haha suckers!'

I think everyone who is sick of his lies should send him a bar of soap.

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:52 PM

What's the soap for?

Quoting Farmlady09:

I tried to listen to that, but all I heard was him snickering and whispering 'haha suckers!'

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Quoting DSamuels:

He didn't apologize.

What in the Holy Hell are you doing in N&P?

You must have placed a great deal of importance on defending him on this.
Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:55 PM
7 moms liked this

To wash out that dirty, lying mouth lol.

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

What's the soap for?

Quoting Farmlady09:

Kate_Momof3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

OR...this came up on my feed and I clicked it.

My correcting Obama's area of expertise isn't a defense of anything.

I see your reading comprehension hasn't improved much.

Quoting Billiejeens:

Quoting Kate_Momof3:

Quoting DSamuels:

He didn't apologize.

What in the Holy Hell are you doing in N&P?

You must have placed a great deal of importance on defending him on this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN