Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

How is Barack Obama doing as President?

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
  • 25 Replies

Gallup Stats tracks daily the percentage of Americans who approve or disapprove of the job Barack Obama is doing as president. Daily results are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults; Margin of error is ±3 percentage points.

Date Approve Disapprove
11/12-14/2013 42 52
11/13-15/2013 40 53
11/14-16/2013 41 53
11/15-17/2013 41 53
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOURCE: http://www.gallup.com/

by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM
3 moms liked this

Why are we taking polls?

We never took polls about any other President - everyone simply got behind the President.

He is fabulous, move on.

jcrew6
by Jenney on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:39 PM
5 moms liked this

Maybe Gallup is racist....  

Look for "heavenly/otherworldly" - mother"crowned" cries of racism in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Quoting Billiejeens:

Why are we taking polls?

We never took polls about any other President - everyone simply got behind the President.

He is fabulous, move on.

MomTiara19
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:09 PM

He is doing fine with me.Fine with most in my blue state.Polls will go up and down.The lower rating is typical in alot of presidents second term.Not everyone will be happy %100 percent of the time with any president.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Nov. 18, 2013 at 6:16 PM
3 moms liked this

He's not even a president..he's there..he's got the title..but he's not doing the job.  He's a president in name only.

JoJoBean8
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM
4 moms liked this

42% approve just shows how stupid America is today. 

grandmab125
by Platinum Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:06 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting MomTiara19:

He is doing fine with me.Fine with most in my blue state.  Obviously your state is inhabited by a large number of idiots.  Polls will go up and down.The lower rating is typical in alot of presidents second term.  No it is not.  At this point in his second term Reagan had a 65% approval rating, and old randy Billy Boy had a 57% approval rating.  Only two presidents had a lower approval rating one year into their second terms, and those two were Nixon and GWB.  In Nixon's days, Americans didn't support liars.  And GWB had two very unpopular wars going on.

So what's Obama's excuse?

Not everyone will be happy %100 percent of the time with any president.

rocketracer
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:25 PM
4 moms liked this

Green jobs debacle, Cash for clunkers failed, NSA scandal, IRA scandal, AP scandal, Fast and Furious scandal, Benghazi debacle, ACA scandal/debacle,

for more scandals: http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/08/01/obama-dozen-scandals-counting/

oh after he was pulled from the golf course, he got Bin Laden all by himself....

-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Some people need it explained to them s-l-o-w-l-y

Quoting MomTiara19:

He is doing fine with me.Fine with most in my blue state.Polls will go up and down.The lower rating is typical in alot of presidents second term.Not everyone will be happy %100 percent of the time with any president.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:13 PM
5 moms liked this
Quoting -Celestial-:

Some people need it explained to them s-l-o-w-l-y

Quoting MomTiara19:

I-G-N-O-R-A-N-C-E
Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 11:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting MomTiara19:

He is half-colored,
You like him
We get it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)