Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Man Pretending to be Cop Pulls Over Woman, Handcuffs Her, Then Does the Unspeakable

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Eds
  • 4 Replies

Man Pretending to be Cop Pulls Over Woman, Handcuffs Her, Then Does the Unspeakable

A man impersonating a police officer pulled over a woman Thursday morning in Texas and placed her in handcuffs before forcing her into the back of his vehicle and sexually assaulting her.

A man impersonating a police officer pulled over and sexually assaulted a woman in Texas Thursday. (Image source: Shutterstock.com)

The assault took place between 9 and 10 a.m. when a woman said she was stopped by a dark four-door vehicle with blue lights on the inside of its windshield, according to WFAA-TV.

The woman said the white male was in his 30s or 40s and asked her to exit her vehicle. When she did, the man handcuffed her, put her in the back of his tinted vehicle and sexually assaulted her.

She described him as wearing a police belt with a baton and handcuffs. His shirt was dark blue and featured a badge in the shape of a gold star.

The man, who is still at large, did not appear to have a firearm.

Carrollton police are now cautioning individuals to pull over in well lit locations before stopping for an officer, or dial 911, according to WFAA.

by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Carpy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this

This is why I will never pull over for a cop until I am in public area such as a busy gas station.  I would cal 911 and tell them what I am doing and why.

VinVanMom
by Member on Nov. 23, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Scary shit...especially when we tell kids who are lost always look for a person in uniform..lately I've been hearing tell them to look for someone with kids. 

JoJoBean8
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

This is exactly what I would do as well. 

Quoting Carpy:

This is why I will never pull over for a cop until I am in public area such as a busy gas station.  I would cal 911 and tell them what I am doing and why.

sarahjz
by Bronze Member on Nov. 25, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I've heard stories like this before.  So sad.  I would never pull over in a deserted area.  Or, without calling 911 first.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN