Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Obamacare website crashes again LIVE on CNN...snicker

Posted by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM
  • 71 Replies
2 moms liked this

by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM
7 moms liked this
I didn't expect any more progress than this. I didn't have a lot of faith in this Administration to begin with, but when the promises came out for Dec 1st, then immediately followed up by "80%), I lowered my expectations to ZERO.
JoJoBean8
by Silver Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

womp womp

SuzCahn
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL No surprises there.

4kidz916
by Gold Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Another "oops" moment.  Can't wait for the excuses to start this time. 

numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM
4 moms liked this

I am dying to hear from our resident obama lovers who keep defending this

JustCJ
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:15 PM
3 moms liked this
Looks around....

Nuttin.

Quoting numbr1wmn:

I am dying to hear from our resident obama lovers who keep defending this

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 1:33 PM
2 moms liked this

numbr1wmn
by Nikki on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

What's teh snicker for? You want it to fail?

Very American of you

SallyMJ
by Ruby Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:11 PM
8 moms liked this

The point is people - insiders - OBAMACARE SUPPORTERS - who knew the situation, have been raising the alarms for more than a year, and predicted it would fail, and fail catastrophically. The only responsible thing to do would have been to delay the launch until it was corrected. As is done in the private sector ALL THE TIME.

These snickers here are head shakes of people who ask, "Why did the people in charge not listen to their own people who knew and announced it was a "train wreck", not allow them to put on the brakes and insist on quality before foisting on the American people what they KNEW was a disaster?

You believe Obamacare is good. Why not get it right before implementing it? You would rightly condemn a corporation who did this to the American people. Why not our elected leaders? I expect excellence in my dealings with the private sector AND the public sector. Why do you presumably think people should be held responsible at work and in the family and community, but not the government? That makes no sense to me.

Dems' outright expecting and championing a disaster on their fellow Americans is an outrage. A snicker is a reaction of people who have spent political and emotional capital to fix it  - but who have no power to change it. It's the eye rolling for a disastrous implementation we all knew would fail because of the hubris of our leaders. What do you expect? Applause? It's tragic.

Your outrage is misplaced. It should be directed toward our elected leaders who allowed this to happen, not your fellow American mom shaking her head in disgust.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Very American of you

JustCJ
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

bow down

Quoting SallyMJ:

The point is people - insiders - OBAMACARE SUPPORTERS - who knew the situation, have been raising the alarms for more than a year, and predicted it would fail, and fail catastrophically. The only responsible thing to do would have been to delay the launch until it was corrected. As is done in the private sector ALL THE TIME.

These snickers here are head shakes of people who ask, "Why did the people in charge not listen to their own people who knew and announced it was a "train wreck", not allow them to put on the brakes and insist on quality before foisting on the American people what they KNEW was a disaster?

You believe Obamacare is good. Why not get it right before implementing it? You would rightly condemn a corporation who did this to the American people. Why not our elected leaders? I expect excellence in my dealings with the private sector AND the public sector. Why do you presumably think people should be held responsible at work and in the family and community, but not the government? That makes no sense to me.

You outright expecting and championing a disaster on your fellow Americans is an outrage. A snicker is a reaction of people who have spent political and emotional capital to fix it  - but who have no power to change it. It's the eye rolling for a disastrous implementation we all knew would fail because of the hubris of our leaders. What do you expect? Applause? It's tragic.

Your outrage is misplaced. It should be at our elected leaders who allowed this to happen, not your fellow American mom shaking her head in disgust.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

Very American of you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN