Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Dennis Miller tells small business to fire Obama supporters.

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:15 PM
  • 72 Replies
3 moms liked this

Dennis Miller tells small business owners to fire Obama supporters

by: Benjamin Franklin

dennis_miller

endobamacare blogspot

In this radio program Dennis Miller advises business owners that if they are forced to cut hours and or fire employees due to the impact of Obamacare, then it is the Obama supporters that should be fired.

I couldn’t agree more!

Obama and his supporters have made it painfully clear that they do not care about the millions of lives that are being completely destroyed by Obamacare. So it only makes logical sense that they should be the ones that lose their jobs as a result since they are the ones supporting this disaster.

To my Liberal friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought all Obama supporters were on welfare. Which is it?

JustCJ
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Everyone knows they have to work minimal hours to collect.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Okay so you want more people on gov handouts? Brilliant!

Quoting JustCJ:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

JustCJ
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM
5 moms liked this

No they can go find other jobs...remember, under Obama, the job market is oh so much better.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Okay so you want more people on gov handouts? Brilliant!

Quoting JustCJ:

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this

BTW since when is it any of your employer's business your political affiliation? What if the tables were turned? Would you support singling out and punishing conservatives or libertarians for their beliefs?

JustCJ
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM
3 moms liked this

Just between you and me...they wouldn't fuck us up this bad. But if they had yep.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

BTW since when is it any of your employer's business your political affiliation? What if the tables were turned? Would you support singling out and punishing conservatives or libertarians for their beliefs?

parrishsky
by Member on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM
2 moms liked this

The fact that anyone would pit one American after another American really baffles me. Especially this time of year... It's probably why we have so many problems in this country. You are either liberal or conservative, gun nut or peace monger... why bring on more aggravation? Be a solution!

JustCJ
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

why does 'gun nut' sound so much worse?

Quoting parrishsky:

The fact that anyone would pit one American after another American really baffles me. Especially this time of year... It's probably why we have so many problems in this country. You are either liberal or conservative, gun nut or peace monger... why bring on more aggravation? Be a solution!

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Has he heard of anti-discrimination laws?

Pema_Jampa
by Celeste on Dec. 4, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Your beef is with Obama and congress not the American workers.

Quoting JustCJ:

Just between you and me...they wouldn't fuck us up this bad. But if they had yep.

Quoting Pema_Jampa:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)