Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

One Look at This Military Couple’s Christmas Photo and You’ll Know Why It’s Gone Viral

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Eds
  • 6 Replies
4 moms liked this

One Look at This Military Couple’s Christmas Photo and You’ll Know Why It’s Gone Viral

A military couple may have 7,000 miles separating them this Holiday season, but they aren’t letting the situation ruin their Christmas cheer.

Daniel Perdue is currently serving in Afghanistan, while his wife, Christina, is living in West Chester, N.Y. “So she took a picture holding this sign that says Merry Christmas then mailed the sign to him, so he can take a picture as well,” WJBK-TV reports.

Christina then simply combined the photos, turning them into one, and posted the image on Facebook. It’s clear to see why the heartwarming image has since gone viral.

The photo has resonated with many military families who also have loved ones serving overseas this Christmas.

One Look at This Military Couples Christmas Photo and Youll Know Why Its Gone Viral

Source: WJBK-TV

Merry Christmas!

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
codfish
by Jen on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:24 PM
That is awesome!
LadyAmaranth
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Cool idea!!

summerssky
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:36 PM

awwww, I love it, heartwarming and very creative. 

angel

vic270
by Vic on Dec. 26, 2013 at 11:03 AM

very clever couple, i love it

JanuaryBaby06
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Wow, very heartwarming! Good for them. It's kind of almost like they are together in some nice way (Wow, I'm going all romance booky). Just really nice!

adulation
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Cute
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN