Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Seattle sex attacker says he’s God and was sent to ‘free womankind’ through rape

Pema_Jampa
Yesterday at 2:54 PM
Rachel Platten - Fight Song (Official Lyric Video)

"Fight Song" is now available on iTunes! Download it here: http://smarturl.it/fightsong Don't forget to share and subscribe for more music! Check out my soci...

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:49 PM
  • 30 Replies

Seattle sex attacker says he’s God and was sent to ‘free womankind’ through rape

Friday, December 27, 2013 15:27 EST
Coty Kelly via KOMO

A 28-year-old man who was arrested for sexual assault in a Seattle public park said that he was God in human form and that he was sent to help the world’s women by putting them in “traumatic sexual situations.”

The Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported that Coty D. Kelly allegedly attacked a 39-year-old woman in front of witnesses on Sunday in Myrtle Edwards Park and was arrested.

According to KOMO, Kelly reportedly assaulted a woman who was jogging in the park. She told police that she had observed him standing unsteadily and possibly urinating Sunday morning. She attempted to move away from him but he ran after her, tackled her, tore off her pants and underwear and attempted to digitally penetrate her.

Witnesses called 911 and police arrested Kelly at the scene.

Kelly explained to officers that he is God and that by inflicting sexual violence on women, he is freeing them from “shackles” placed on them by Jesus, who is actually Satan. He also told police that he was removing the woman’s “racism.”

This is only the latest in a series of sexualized attacks on women by Kelly. In 2011, he stalked two women at Pike Place Market in Seattle, following them into a restroom and exposing himself.

He exposed himself to a 17-year-old girl in Thurston County that year, then attacked her, strangling her as he sexually assaulted her. Days later, he was arrested after he smeared his semen on a woman working in a coffee shop by shaking her hand.

He has been convicted of rape, two counts of assault and criminal trespass. According to thePost-Intelligencer, Kelly was ordered to wear a tracking anklet and maintain his sex offender registration, but refused to cooperate.

He was wanted in Pierce County for failure to register as a sex offender.

He is currently being held in King County Jail, said KOMO, on $500,000 bail.

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JanuaryBaby06
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Dumb moment... digitally penetrate... does that mean with fingers?

JanuaryBaby06
by on Dec. 28, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Well "God" can go back to where ever he came from "Womankind" does not need his help!

Clairwil
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Nutter.   His actions shouldn't be held against religion.   He might as well have been blaming aliens.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM
I was going to have a witty comment until I saw the photo - fry him.

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

How did the photo change your mind from witty comment to fry him?

Quoting Billiejeens: I was going to have a witty comment until I saw the photo - fry him.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting PrimmednPunked:

Quoting Billiejeens: I was going to have a witty comment until I saw the photo - fry him.

He has that guilty look.

PrimmednPunked
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:37 PM

What is a guilty look? Can you be more specific?  

Quoting Billiejeens:
Quoting PrimmednPunked:

He has that guilty look.

gludwig2000
by Gina on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:47 PM
1 mom liked this

He obviously has a mental problem, if he honestly believes his own ramblings, which again points out the need to provide long term facilities for those with mental disabilities who are a possible harm to others. This man should never have been walking the streets with his record.

Billiejeens
by Ruby Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Quoting PrimmednPunked:

What is a guilty look? Can you be more specific?  

Quoting Billiejeens:
Quoting PrimmednPunked:

He has that guilty look.

His eyes are too close together.

gludwig2000
by Gina on Dec. 28, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Funny, but to me he has the look of someone who doesn't believe that he has done anything wrong, and if so, needs to be placed in a long term treatment facility for the mentally ill.

Quoting Billiejeens:
Quoting PrimmednPunked:

He has that guilty look.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)