Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

My bible says that 40 year old women should marry 15 year old boys

Posted by   + Show Post

because that will train them to be more compliant doing the chores around the house like taking out garbage, that they will learn to speak only when spoken to,  and will learn how to please us wimmin folk  

my bible says that God loves gays and lesbians that are good people and kind rather than haters of other religions

my bible says that if they're gonna make my public school say the pledge that they do it like it was said before the 1950's

my bible says that all the students in public schools should pray  "thank you for science and the knowledge of evolution and I can't wait to find out more about the universe and scientific theory" 

my bible says that my God doesn't care what consenting adults do in bed  S/he is not interested  it also says that adults can marry whomever they please and how many they please

My bible says be kind to people and that people who believe in God have such security in their beliefs that they really don't care if people believe or don't believe and they don't have to promote my bible all over the place.

My bible says that if people don't believe that's ok too - no problem - or if they believe in a different God - no problem - it's all good

my bible says being kind is the number one commandment and that when one makes a difficult decision they should always refer to the 1st commandment  

I love my bible and my God!!!!   (except for the 40/15 thing I really believe this)

by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
Momniscient
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Hey if cm kicks you outta this group for saying this... Can you yell that your first amendment rights are being violated?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blueforewolf
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:00 PM

good

Quoting Momniscient: Lol

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Hmm, I wonder if your bible is the same that my 19 year old tries to go by, because she insists that doing dishes is against her religion.

blueforewolf
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:29 PM

lol!  I think I used that when I was a kid too

Quoting gludwig2000:

Hmm, I wonder if your bible is the same that my 19 year old tries to go by, because she insists that doing dishes is against her religion.

blueforewolf
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

your bible is not the only valid religious book in the universe

Quoting vic270:

the book you are going by is not a bible you need to go back to the bookstore and get a refund.

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:32 PM
I hope it worked for you, because it doesn't for her,lol.
Quoting blueforewolf:

Quoting gludwig2000:

blueforewolf
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:33 PM

why would they kick me out?  I'm playing nice, I'm not running with scissors lol!

Quoting Momniscient: Hey if cm kicks you outta this group for saying this... Can you yell that your first amendment rights are being violated?

blueforewolf
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM

one time I told my mother, "well you made the mess."  that didn't go over well either - I was such a smart ass teen lol

Quoting gludwig2000: I hope it worked for you, because it doesn't for her,lol.
Quoting blueforewolf:

Quoting gludwig2000:

Lilfootmommy
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:35 PM
How do you know the Christian Bible is the right one? There are many holy books, that some do consider their Bibles.

Quoting SallyMJ:

The Bible doesn't say what she said. That's how I know.

There are different versions as far as different language, early and modern English - not meaning.

Anyone who reads the Bible regularly knows what is and isn't in there. You can't make up what you think should be there, and say it's there. No document works that way.

Quoting Lilfootmommy: Whose to say your Bible is the right one?

Quoting SallyMJ:

Well, your bible isn't the Bible. You're reading the wrong one.  Except number two. But God loves all people unconditionally.  :)

Quoting blueforewolf:

because that will train them to be more compliant doing the chores around the house like taking out garbage, that they will learn to speak only when spoken to,  and will learn how to please us wimmin folk  

my bible says that God loves gays and lesbians that are good people and kind rather than haters of other religions

my bible says that if they're gonna make my public school say the pledge that they do it like it was said before the 1950's

my bible says that all the students in public schools should pray  "thank you for science and the knowledge of evolution and I can't wait to find out more about the universe and scientific theory" 

my bible says that my God doesn't care what consenting adults do in bed  S/he is not interested  it also says that adults can marry whomever they please and how many they please

My bible says be kind to people and that people who believe in God have such security in their beliefs that they really don't care if people believe or don't believe and they don't have to promote my bible all over the place.

My bible says that if people don't believe that's ok too - no problem - or if they believe in a different God - no problem - it's all good

my bible says being kind is the number one commandment and that when one makes a difficult decision they should always refer to the 1st commandment  

I love my bible and my God!!!!   (except for the 40/15 thing I really believe this)

Lilfootmommy
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Why would they kick her out for this?

Quoting Momniscient: Hey if cm kicks you outta this group for saying this... Can you yell that your first amendment rights are being violated?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)