Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

My bible says that 40 year old women should marry 15 year old boys

Posted by   + Show Post

because that will train them to be more compliant doing the chores around the house like taking out garbage, that they will learn to speak only when spoken to,  and will learn how to please us wimmin folk  

my bible says that God loves gays and lesbians that are good people and kind rather than haters of other religions

my bible says that if they're gonna make my public school say the pledge that they do it like it was said before the 1950's

my bible says that all the students in public schools should pray  "thank you for science and the knowledge of evolution and I can't wait to find out more about the universe and scientific theory" 

my bible says that my God doesn't care what consenting adults do in bed  S/he is not interested  it also says that adults can marry whomever they please and how many they please

My bible says be kind to people and that people who believe in God have such security in their beliefs that they really don't care if people believe or don't believe and they don't have to promote my bible all over the place.

My bible says that if people don't believe that's ok too - no problem - or if they believe in a different God - no problem - it's all good

my bible says being kind is the number one commandment and that when one makes a difficult decision they should always refer to the 1st commandment  

I love my bible and my God!!!!   (except for the 40/15 thing I really believe this)

by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
blueforewolf
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:37 PM

yknow what's weird my rank just changed I use to be bronze now I'm thi little person thing that says member  that's weird isn't it?

Quoting Momniscient: Hey if cm kicks you outta this group for saying this... Can you yell that your first amendment rights are being violated?

Momniscient
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:40 PM
You are speaking of bibles that are not bibles!!!!!

Quoting blueforewolf:

why would they kick me out?  I'm playing nice, I'm not running with scissors lol!

Quoting Momniscient: Hey if cm kicks you outta this group for saying this... Can you yell that your first amendment rights are being violated?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:41 PM
I was making a Phil Robertson joke. They aren't really going to kick her out.

Quoting Lilfootmommy: Why would they kick her out for this?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momniscient
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:42 PM
Seems weird. Are you being played with by the news and politics gods?

I'm in mobile I can't see ranks.

Quoting blueforewolf:

yknow what's weird my rank just changed I use to be bronze now I'm thi little person thing that says member  that's weird isn't it?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gludwig2000
by Gina on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Lol, my older brother says that he remembers the day that I was arguing with my mom, I was about 16, and that I told her "that she was certainly entitled to her opinion, but that didn't mean I had to share it". He said that was the first time he ever remembered seeing her speechless,lol. But smartassedness runs in our family, because I've had one of mine tell me " well, you are the one who taught us to speak out minds, so don't get mad when we do",lol.

Quoting blueforewolf:

one time I told my mother, "well you made the mess."  that didn't go over well either - I was such a smart ass teen lol

Quoting gludwig2000: I hope it worked for you, because it doesn't for her,lol.
Quoting blueforewolf:

lol!  I think I used that when I was a kid too

Quoting gludwig2000:

Hmm, I wonder if your bible is the same that my 19 year old tries to go by, because she insists that doing dishes is against her religion.

blueforewolf
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:52 PM

lol yknow she has a point!

Quoting gludwig2000:

Lol, my older brother says that he remembers the day that I was arguing with my mom, I was about 16, and that I told her "that she was certainly entitled to her opinion, but that didn't mean I had to share it". He said that was the first time he ever remembered seeing her speechless,lol. But smartassedness runs in our family, because I've had one of mine tell me " well, you are the one who taught us to speak out minds, so don't get mad when we do",lol.

Quoting blueforewolf:

one time I told my mother, "well you made the mess."  that didn't go over well either - I was such a smart ass teen lol

Quoting blueforewolf:

Quoting gludwig2000:

Hmm, I wonder if your bible is the same that my 19 year old tries to go by, because she insists that doing dishes is against her religion.

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Yeah, I know. But that is also why I tell any new parent I run across to never, ever under any circumstances to encourage their kids to speak their minds,lol. It will bite you in the butt each and every time!

Quoting blueforewolf:

lol yknow she has a point!

Quoting gludwig2000:

Quoting blueforewolf:

Quoting blueforewolf:

Quoting gludwig2000:

Owl_Feather
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I find it ridiculous how some people follow the bible word for word. It's a book. Written by men a very long time ago.

blueforewolf
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:58 PM

oooOOOOOOOo     I even have a definition  http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/Bible  wooo hooo!!  I think I'm gonna publish!!!

Quoting Momniscient: You are speaking of bibles that are not bibles!!!!!

Quoting blueforewolf:

why would they kick me out?  I'm playing nice, I'm not running with scissors lol!

blueforewolf
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM

yup!!

Quoting Owl_Feather:

I find it ridiculous how some people follow the bible word for word. It's a book. Written by men a very long time ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)