Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

My bible says that 40 year old women should marry 15 year old boys

Posted by   + Show Post

because that will train them to be more compliant doing the chores around the house like taking out garbage, that they will learn to speak only when spoken to,  and will learn how to please us wimmin folk  

my bible says that God loves gays and lesbians that are good people and kind rather than haters of other religions

my bible says that if they're gonna make my public school say the pledge that they do it like it was said before the 1950's

my bible says that all the students in public schools should pray  "thank you for science and the knowledge of evolution and I can't wait to find out more about the universe and scientific theory" 

my bible says that my God doesn't care what consenting adults do in bed  S/he is not interested  it also says that adults can marry whomever they please and how many they please

My bible says be kind to people and that people who believe in God have such security in their beliefs that they really don't care if people believe or don't believe and they don't have to promote my bible all over the place.

My bible says that if people don't believe that's ok too - no problem - or if they believe in a different God - no problem - it's all good

my bible says being kind is the number one commandment and that when one makes a difficult decision they should always refer to the 1st commandment  

I love my bible and my God!!!!   (except for the 40/15 thing I really believe this)

by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Replies (41-41):
blueforewolf
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:09 PM

thanks lol!

Quoting -Celestial-:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN