Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Whoo Hoo!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 1:53 AM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

Got the kids 1st semesters report cards my son has a 3.1 ( two C's but he can bring those up) and my daughter (the one I was told wasnt going to do much etc...) has a 3.82 (Two B's that she thinks should have been A's lol) they are doing so well now that I have them in a better school. 

high five                                          shouting

by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-Celestial-
by Pepperlynn on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Yay! Good job
JoJoBean8
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 11:16 AM

That's great!

gludwig2000
by Gina on Jan. 25, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Congrats to the both of them!!

JanuaryBaby06
by on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Awww yay! COngrats!! WHat grades are they in?

Sat.Wed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:47 AM

My son is in 5th grade (and learning that "acing" a few tests does NOT save your grade lol) and my daughter is in 4th grade (learning NOT to procrastinate)

Quoting JanuaryBaby06:

Awww yay! COngrats!! WHat grades are they in?

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Congratulations to your son & daughter. I miss the days when my 2 sons were in school. They grow up too fast.

Sat.Wed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:57 AM

To true Miss Blonde, my "baby" (youngest) is going to be 10 in May its like "what happened to the time"?  And thank you, yes every report card and every note from the teachers just confirms I made the right choice pulling them from Public and placing them in Private even though it means the budget is even tighter.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Congratulations to your son & daughter. I miss the days when my 2 sons were in school. They grow up too fast.

blondekosmic15
by Blonde on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Quoting Sat.Wed:

To true Miss Blonde, my "baby" (youngest) is going to be 10 in May its like "what happened to the time"?  And thank you, yes every report card and every note from the teachers just confirms I made the right choice pulling them from Public and placing them in Private even though it means the budget is even tighter.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Thank you for sharing. Memories you can cherish forever. Sacrifices are sometimes necessary to do the best for our children. It's worth it!

Sat.Wed
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Very true very true I do what I can for my childern

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Sat.Wed:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Thank you for sharing. Memories you can cherish forever. Sacrifices are sometimes necessary to do the best for our children. It's worth it!

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jan. 26, 2014 at 2:17 AM

Congrats..that's great!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)