Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Mitt Romney & Jimmy Fallon 'Slow Jam the News' & It’s Bipartisan Awesomeness (VIDEO)

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:07 AM
  • 4 Replies

Mitt Romney & Jimmy Fallon 'Slow Jam the News' & It’s Bipartisan Awesomeness (VIDEO)

by Jenny Erikson

Who doesn't love Jimmy Fallon and The Roots and the awesome videos they've been putting out recently? Haters, that's who. Remember the Sesame Street one they did with classroom instruments? Or when they reminded us that Miley Cyrus does actually have talent?

Well, on Friday night's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, former presidential nominee Mitt Romney "slow jammed the news" with Jimmy, with next week's State of the Union Address and the 2016 race as the main themes.

The result is mildly entertaining, and by that I mean that it's AWESOME! No matter what side of the aisle you find yourself on, this is worth a watch.

Did you ever think you'd see Mitt Romney slow jamming with Jimmy Fallon? What was your favorite line?

by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jan. 27, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Mitt Romney is not president so I'm going to assume he has time to do this..although I wouldn't have recommended it for him.   Fallon is basically (imo) in Obama's pocket.. I find the "once you go black you never go back"  ignorant..  He's also making fun of Romney,his religion, and political stances. (imo).... As Fallon said: "I've heard of sloppy seconds but sloppy thirds?"  I think Fallon is full of it..and I'm sure he and Obama will have a good laugh over it.

JTROX
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I saw this the other day.  It is hilarious.

I don't know which line is my fave.

mom2twinboyz
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Ehh I thought they did a good job. If you can't poke fun at yourself who can you. They made fun of obamacare too.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

Mitt Romney is not president so I'm going to assume he has time to do this..although I wouldn't have recommended it for him.   Fallon is basically (imo) in Obama's pocket.. I find the "once you go black you never go back"  ignorant..  He's also making fun of Romney,his religion, and political stances. (imo).... As Fallon said: "I've heard of sloppy seconds but sloppy thirds?"  I think Fallon is full of it..and I'm sure he and Obama will have a good laugh over it.

Ednarooni160
by Eds on Jan. 28, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Quoting mom2twinboyz: Ehh I thought they did a good job. If you can't poke fun at yourself who can you. They made fun of obamacare too.

Quoting Ednarooni160:

If that's a good job of it  I would hate to see a bad one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)