Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

News & Politics News & Politics

Uh huh

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:08 PM
  • 57 Replies
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
latashac
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Definitely not. Snowden is a coward. Obama is checking the NSA the right way. Obama won't have to hide out in Russia, land of the free(joke)after he does what he will.

JanuaryBaby06
by on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Haha, I don't know if I agree with this but I'd be lying if I didn't say it made me chuckle-lol.

Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:17 AM
11 moms liked this

You're talking about the same Obama that has ignored and trampled the Constitution almost 100 times (that we know of)? Yeah. Right.

More likely he'll whip out that pen or pick up his phone and send out an executive execution order.

Quoting latashac:

Definitely not. Snowden is a coward. Obama is checking the NSA the right way. Obama won't have to hide out in Russia, land of the free(joke)after he does what he will.

latashac
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:38 AM
2 moms liked this

100 times??? If that was factual the impeachment hearings would have started long ago. They wouldn;' just be a wet dream of the righties. I wouldn't be upset if Snowden died, mysteriously or otherwise. He is a Russian now by choice. He made his bed, now he can snuggle with Putin in it. So I say, sign away Obama!!

Farmlady09
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting latashac:

100 times??? If that was factual the impeachment hearings would have started long ago. They wouldn;' just be a wet dream of the righties. I wouldn't be upset if Snowden died, mysteriously or otherwise. He is a Russian now by choice. He made his bed, now he can snuggle with Putin in it. So I say, sign away Obama!!

His term isn't up yet ~ and even a few liberals are starting to get it. Your 'sign away' comment is ... pathetic. Pathetic works. If that is all you care about your rights and your country, you deserve what he's trying to do.

latashac
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 12:59 AM
2 moms liked this

Yeah feeding people and providing healthcare...the sheer terror. It is pathetic that people continue to spout nonsense they know they can't back up. I'm still waiting to for one person to tell me one thing they did 5 years ago that they cannot do today. After 5 years you cannot tell me one 'right' no longer have. After all the conspiracy theories and failed scandals you still persist. I would ask why but honestly I don't care.

29again
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting latashac:

With Dingy Harry putting everything the House does into file 13, I am not surprised that the House has not acted.  And believe me, they know they have the support of "We the People" to impeach.  They also know that the slimeball running the Senate will do absolutely nothing with it.  So, it would serve no purpose at all to start the proceedings. 

latashac
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:35 AM
2 moms liked this

Ok so let me get this straight, you support them taking 47 votes to repeal a law they know they couldn't but you think they wouldn't attempt impeachment because they knew it would fail. Is that really it????? "You The People" have nothing to go on here. Absolutely nothing. If there was one shred of an thought that he could be impeached it wouldn't matter if "the people" were behind them or not. They have proven they could care less what the people think or want. It was after all "The People" who elected Obama twice, elected the Senate, and only due to gerrymandering was the right able to retain the House. Let's not kid ourselves here. "The People" have spoken and they haven't done a thing.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting latashac:

With Dingy Harry putting everything the House does into file 13, I am not surprised that the House has not acted.  And believe me, they know they have the support of "We the People" to impeach.  They also know that the slimeball running the Senate will do absolutely nothing with it.  So, it would serve no purpose at all to start the proceedings. 

29again
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 1:40 AM
3 moms liked this

You sure about your numbers?  That every single one of those votes was to repeal?  Try again.  And in any case, yes, I support it.  Most of the repubs ran on the promise of repealing.  WHY would I be upset with an elected official doing what s/he promised to do????  And how many dems today are running like hell away from that law?  And don't even get me started on what got that sob elected a second time. 

And since you know so much, wtf is wrong with the senate?  Why can't dingy Harry get anything done there?  Hmmmm?  Because he is stuck in 'bama's back pocket, that's why.  He won't do one damn thing that 'bama hasn't told him he can do.

Quoting latashac:

Ok so let me get this straight, you support them taking 47 votes to repeal a law they know they couldn't but you think they wouldn't attempt impeachment because they knew it would fail. Is that really it????? "You The People" have nothing to go on here. Absolutely nothing. If there was one shred of an thought that he could be impeached it wouldn't matter if "the people" were behind them or not. They have proven they could care less what the people think or want. It was after all "The People" who elected Obama twice, elected the Senate, and only due to gerrymandering was the right able to retain the House. Let's not kid ourselves here. "The People" have spoken and they haven't done a thing.

Quoting 29again:

Quoting latashac:

latashac
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2014 at 2:00 AM
2 moms liked this

Well I am glad you asked. It's so simple my 12 year old could explain this. Mr Turtle and his butt buddies decided on a cold day in 2009, January to be exact that they would oppose anything and everything that Obama supported or asked for. Hundred I saya again HUNDREDS or bills filibustered. Even THEIR OWN ideas. It takes a special kind of stupid to filibuster your own bills, but alas that is where the party stands today. Then you have Ted "Shut It Down" Cruz the All American Cuban Canadian who was kind enough to share his thoughts about the beloved classic Green Eggs and Ham, while being paid by "We The People" to get nothing accomplished.

So not only have you admitted to supporting people who would crash the country for fun, you seem to not even acknowldge that it is happening. Whether the votes were to repeal or defund is trivial. The point is they did something continuously that they knew wouldn't work. Again we footed the bill for that. Many Republicans also campaigned to shut the gov't down too, but yet many conservatives won't own it. Are you equally proud of them for that too for cutting and running?

The election happened, he won and yet some won't accept it. Fair enough, it just goes to show he really was right with his push for mental health services.

Have I answered all your questions or do you need clarification on anything?

Quoting 29again:

You sure about your numbers?  That every single one of those votes was to repeal?  Try again.  And in any case, yes, I support it.  Most of the repubs ran on the promise of repealing.  WHY would I be upset with an elected official doing what s/he promised to do????  And how many dems today are running like hell away from that law?  And don't even get me started on what got that sob elected a second time. 

And since you know so much, wtf is wrong with the senate?  Why can't dingy Harry get anything done there?  Hmmmm?  Because he is stuck in 'bama's back pocket, that's why.  He won't do one damn thing that 'bama hasn't told him he can do.

Quoting latashac:

Quoting 29again:

Quoting latashac:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN